Forums

Help › Forums

Thanks to the WGT Team for Free Pass

Sat, Feb 23 2019 10:13 AM (12 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Zzyzx01
    1,251 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2019 1:57 PM

Just wanted to say thank you to the WGT team for the free pass to play Cabo del Sol and Whistler courses this past weekend.  I really enjoyed playing Cabo, perhaps too much as I never got to play Whistler.  Next time.

...henry

• adrob2
    591 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2019 7:34 PM
    Zzyzx01:

Just wanted to say thank you to the WGT team for the free pass to play Cabo del Sol and Whistler courses this past weekend.  I really enjoyed playing Cabo, perhaps too much as I never got to play Whistler.  Next time.

...henry

+1, thanks
  • K7JBQ
    1,468 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2019 8:10 PM
    Ditto that. Never realized Cabo was such an eagles' nest.
  • DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2019 8:41 PM

K7JBQ:
    Ditto that. Never realized Cabo was such an eagles' nest.

Back 9 will bite you sometimes.

• DavidTomsFanatic
    43 Posts
    Wed, Feb 20 2019 3:45 PM

DoctorLarry:

Back 9 will bite you sometimes.

10th hole is a good example, hit what I thought was a perfect shot with a choked-down PW, took a hard bounce and went off the green long left. Made a great par save.

Also 18th was the hole I remember there was a lot of complaints years ago. The correct play is aim short right on the green and try to two-putt from 20-30 feet. I did that and as a bonus, I made the birdie putt.

• mrm6400
    1,787 Posts
    Thu, Feb 21 2019 6:19 AM

Henry,

Ditto my friend.

Only wish WGT would allow Cabo and Whistler to be used in our Country Club tournaments with the ability to have different tee lengths from easy to hard so we could experience something different.  As it is now even on a free green fee weekend all you can do is play same conditions over and over. 

Would make sense to be able to play those courses all the time and set up all conditions.

Thanks,

Michael

• Chris1973M
    1,832 Posts
    Thu, Feb 21 2019 4:51 PM

Cabo...:) should be the next  course introduced for free play...do it for your fans we love u WGT!

• adaputter
    1,954 Posts
    Thu, Feb 21 2019 7:44 PM

Only wish WGT would allow Cabo and Whistler to be used in our Country Club tournaments with the ability to have different tee lengths from easy to hard so we could experience something different.  As it is now even on a free green fee weekend all you can do is play same conditions over and over. 

Would make sense to be able to play those courses all the time and set up all conditions.

WGT dont own the rights to theses courses thats why you need to pay to play

• alanti
    10,564 Posts
    Fri, Feb 22 2019 4:17 PM
    Yes, thanks WGT....it was a nice gesture.

Personally, I would like it if WGT allowed players to pay the green fees for others who maybe cannot afford/justify it

• carlosdev
    2,528 Posts
    Sat, Feb 23 2019 1:20 AM

alanti:
    Yes, thanks WGT....it was a nice gesture.

Personally, I would like it if WGT allowed players to pay the green fees for others who maybe cannot afford/justify it

+1

This will make it realistic !! All you (wgt) needs is fees. so why not somebody else pay for it. n it makes everyone happy ;) ;) n thus Merry Christmas ;) Please think about it "wgt"

- Carl

• PAGES
RSS