Help › Forums

Re: Charlly92

rated by 0 users
Tue, Apr 23 2019 12:10 AM (25 replies)
  • BrazilianBirdie
    187 Posts
    Fri, Apr 19 2019 2:40 AM

This is a public plea for help from WGT

My dear friend Charlly has had her account disabled over an unfortunate wall fight I believe she was goaded into by the other party.

In the interests of fair play WGT, please re-instate her with maybe a warning not to engage in such things again.

I'm sure if u had have warned her in the first place instead of outright disabling her, she would have complied.

She is truly a victim in this and its so unfair.

Maddie

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Fri, Apr 19 2019 8:00 AM

Typically, these "bans" are only for a couple of days or so. Give it time to work its way out. Over a year ago, it happened to me. I think my account was disabled for 3 days. 

• lonniescott711
    4,182 Posts
    Fri, Apr 19 2019 8:23 AM

Have them contact through C/S and it will be resolved . Or they can use the e mail memberservices@wgt.com .But WGT wont discuss this with you as its not your account . They have to put the work in to clear their account .

• craigswan
    30,970 Posts
    Fri, Apr 19 2019 1:54 PM

Apologies and acceptance of wrong doing always help .

Grovelling works .

• DareDevil1985
    250 Posts
    Fri, Apr 19 2019 2:46 PM

craigswan:

Apologies and acceptance of wrong doing always help .

Grovelling works .

That may be true mate, but pretty difficult to do if your account has been disabled with no warning.

I know Charlly also...very well...I also grew up in the same neighbourhood as her and Maddie, and I'd like to think we are very close friends.

When fired up she doesn't hold back, and that has been a problem for her in real life in the past, and it seems so now also.

My only wish here is that WGT have some sort of warning system in place, giving offending players a chance to "mend their ways" before just unceremoniously suspending or disabling their accounts.

Surely that makes good business sense?

Robbie

• brianbrett1937
    487 Posts
    Fri, Apr 19 2019 5:03 PM

I would like to reiterate all the above lady Maddie has said.

Charlly the lady who WGT have disabled is indeed a GEM and is loved and missed by many.

Please, please reinstate her account.

• garyk49
    2,313 Posts
    Sat, Apr 20 2019 9:19 AM

Do some of you, just not read what others have posted.  Or has reading comprehension failed you.

• Robert1893
    7,666 Posts
    Sat, Apr 20 2019 10:17 AM

DareDevil1985:
    That may be true mate, but pretty difficult to do if your account has been disabled with no warning.

Actually, it's not that difficult at all. Anyone can send WGT an email, regardless if their account is active or disabled. 

DareDevil1985:
    My only wish here is that WGT have some sort of warning system in place, giving offending players a chance to "mend their ways" before just unceremoniously suspending or disabling their accounts.

I'm guessing WGT considers their "Posting Guidelines" to be their warning system. 

Regardless, unless the violation was extremely egregious, I'm guessing WGT would reinstate her if the player just sent a quick email explained what happened, apologized, and promised never to do it again. 

Like I note above, my situation was resolved in 3 days. I fell on my sword even though it was the other player who was guilty. That's life. 

• DoctorLarry
    4,276 Posts
    Sat, Apr 20 2019 11:45 AM

Robert1893:
    I'm guessing WGT considers their "Posting Guidelines" to be their warning system.

Actually, making this type of thread is a violation of the posting guidelines!

• PhilMick13
    495 Posts
    Sat, Apr 20 2019 1:56 PM

WGT ..... please bring Charlly back. We love and miss her. Hopefully it won't be a long absence. Thanks very much. 

Steve   :))

RSS