Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Harvest Showdown - CRITICAL BUG

Sat, Dec 28 2019 3:44 PM (7 replies)
  • RegisLDN
    136 Posts
    Sun, Nov 10 2019 1:07 PM

This tournament must be summarily canceled and all participants in the final should be resentful of their dedication, "lost" time, broken expectation. For the simple reason that somehow there are players benefiting from early departure.

I had the same problems reported in this and the previous tournament. I invest time and equipment to get the best possible results and am hampered by the inefficiency and inability of project administrators to detect and fix bugs. The smart guys and cheats on all tiers (from hack to tour champion) take advantage not only of benefiting but also harming their opponent.

DEplorable ....

TOP GOLF HAS MUCH TO LOSE WITH THIS

From now on I will only participate in these promotions after consulting the forum and make sure it will be a fair and fun confrontation.

• WGTChampion
    1,891 Posts
    Mon, Nov 11 2019 7:32 AM

What? 

_CHAMPION

• Young46
    1,292 Posts
    Mon, Nov 11 2019 8:41 AM

Ummm ... yes?? 

• Infyniti
    27 Posts
    Mon, Nov 11 2019 8:59 AM

WGTChampion:

What? 

_CHAMPION

I think what he means is the following situation.

Player A is ahead.

Player B is let's say on the green with a 30 foot  birdie  putt. but player A is a shot ahead and has a 35 foot putt for bitdie and luckily makes the thing. So goes up by 2. 

player B can't win so the match is ended and player B is given the birdie putt without actually having to make it.

I've heard that this sitiation existed and some grouping ended on a par 3 and the person ahead by one hits an ACE.... match over and Player B was also given the ACE.

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Mon, Nov 11 2019 9:21 AM

rookie division just finished.......no bugs

• RegisLDN
    136 Posts
    Mon, Nov 11 2019 10:43 AM

Second Phase - hole 18: shot for bird. My scorecard was noted bugie.

Phase Three - Holes 1-3: Without playing I was blamed on the three holes, having my first confrontation in the final in Paris and the result was scored in holes 4-6.

I finished the tournament at position 49 (-1). assuming I could complete hole 1-3 for par my score would be (-4), so my position would be between 25th to 29th. Stark difference in awards

• fobby1980
    310 Posts
    Sun, Nov 17 2019 5:57 AM

Infinity’s  absolutely right folks. This innocuous feature whom we disregarded as nothing more than a time-saver during h2h play can actually make a big difference during tournaments like this. 

• andwhy67
    2,816 Posts
    Sat, Dec 28 2019 3:44 PM

RegisLDN:
    From now on I will only participate in these promotions after consulting the forum and make sure it will be a fair and fun confrontation.

Always read the instructions first!

RSS