Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Missing tee markers on mobile

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jan 31 2020 12:59 AM (5 replies)
  • dhjam1
    577 Posts
    Sat, Jan 25 2020 8:38 PM

Hello Whenever I want create club tournaments from the mobile app some of the tee markers are missing or the pin flags are incorrect. Please could this be fixed, I hate having to go to website just to create tournaments .

Thanks

DH

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Sun, Jan 26 2020 4:37 AM

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Sun, Jan 26 2020 3:16 PM

it's unfortunate, those tee markers have been missing for well over a year now.  I emailed wgt, got the same old cracker jack answer,  " we are aware of this problem, and are looking into it.  blah, blah, blah. "   But I'll bet if you were playing on a pc version, they would be on it with every available resource .    But, because we play mobile,  we are on back burner, with the slightest amount of heat,   they have to get things in line before flash goes away.  Therefore I'll bet that mobile glitches are filed in the round file.  

• DonCaron
    5,502 Posts
    Mon, Jan 27 2020 3:47 PM

Believe Me. They don't want to lose mobile players either.

I think the priority is the PCEA game, we just have to be patient.

• Luckystar5
    1,636 Posts
    Mon, Jan 27 2020 4:32 PM

A year isn't patient enough?  Been over a year for that,  the hall of fame, 2 flags on one flag stick, and the list can go on. Also, the way I understand it, is to give the pc players what's in the mobile version, apparel, coin games, etc, but mobile isn't getting anything that pc has.  Alternatively shot games, 4 players togeather in a game  would be real nice.   Oh, well maybe in 4 or 5 years.  

Best one yet, is level 20 for country clubs,   more to come,    how long there now ?  

• ASD1978
    475 Posts
    Fri, Jan 31 2020 12:59 AM

DonCaron:

Believe Me. They don't want to lose mobile players either.

I think the priority is the PCEA game, we just have to be patient.

There's a similar issue on the PCEA game, with missing tees and flags. Like the mobile version, you also don't seem to be able to choose which tiers* (e.g. master, tour master etc.) can play in the tournament in the PCEA version. Unless I'm missing something.

RSS