Forums

Help › Forums

New "Best of Par 4"

Mon, Mar 31 2014 1:41 PM (23 replies)
  • BONALYAU
    191 Posts
    Thu, Mar 27 2014 8:06 PM

Hi !

Why is it impossible to play the new Best of par 4?... I select "tee off" and after 23% of downloading, nothing happens? any ideas?

Thanks

Enjoy!

Jean

• jsweetcr
    1,209 Posts
    Thu, Mar 27 2014 8:12 PM

I think it is a bug with that tourney.

I tried the tourney and got stuck at 39%

When i just did a normal stroke play single player i got it to load

• 0000rb3
    270 Posts
    Thu, Mar 27 2014 8:25 PM

Would definitely say it is a bug. I have tried a dozen times and it stops when loading every time.

• mukbrain
    225 Posts
    Thu, Mar 27 2014 8:45 PM

^I played the front 9 and then the back 9 in pratice mode (and got to try some of the TRUGOLF holes in the process for the first time), I had ZERO issues at all.

• alosso
    21,054 Posts
    Thu, Mar 27 2014 10:20 PM

No issues here, four have played it in a CC tourney.

For once I'd recommend to clear the caches. Or, select another ball. This has had unexpected positive effects for me.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Thu, Mar 27 2014 11:15 PM
    Within a country club it seems to work fine. Tough course.
  • Fraenkel
    2,252 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 4:20 AM

jsweetcr:

I think it is a bug with that tourney.

I tried the tourney and got stuck at 39%

When i just did a normal stroke play single player i got it to load

Same problem here, loading bar charge 31% max.

Any news up head.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 11:50 AM

I was able to play the front 9 and back 9 seperately in matchplay last night, however, both rounds went into extra holes and ran into the blue screen errors.

Both rounds were able to be completed though. 

Should have been named "Best of Par 4.5's" though lol.  Being a par 72 course, does it count toward averages? 

• TRutger
    133 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 12:08 PM

This is the third tourney in stroke play this has happened to me. And NO replies from WGT. Typical. Especially when other loooooong term forum guru's with thousands of posts like to think they know everything and throw the problem under "you're cpu" .

Hello,WGT listening? 

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 12:47 PM

hpurey:

I was able to play the front 9 and back 9 seperately in matchplay last night, however, both rounds went into extra holes and ran into the blue screen errors.

Both rounds were able to be completed though. 

Should have been named "Best of Par 4.5's" though lol.  Being a par 72 course, does it count toward averages? 

yes

it counts towards the average.. are you guys still having initial loading problems? if so, please submit bug reports via right click and explain whats happening. like "stopped loading at 29%" or something similar

-wgticon

RSS