Forums

Help › Forums

Wow! I beat a Legend!

Mon, Mar 31 2014 10:43 AM (11 replies)
  • PAGES
  • sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 8:02 AM

Ok, it was Match Play and I got lucky cos you guys tee off from like a gazillion mile away. And also I managed to sink a few more putts cos he was unlucky with his.

But anyway what I wanted to say was before the match, I was on 65.32 and now I'm on 64.12!

That's mad!

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 8:23 AM

Fastest way to get to Legend-beat them.  :-)

• CanineSupervisor
    1,882 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 8:52 AM

Good Job, little miss dart thrower...

You sipping black vodka coolers again? LOL !!!!

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 9:02 AM

CanineSupervisor:

Good Job, little miss dart thrower...

You sipping black vodka coolers again? LOL !!!!

Hahaha! Maybe! Ok I had ONE this afternoon but it was HOT!

Gosh I just got an eagle on Royal St Georges! The par 5 on the front 9.

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 9:05 AM

YankeeJim:

Fastest way to get to Legend-beat them.  :-)

Yah but I think if a Legend LETS me win then my average goes down unrealistically.

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 9:21 AM

sweetmiffy:
    Yah but I think if a Legend LETS me win then my average goes down unrealistically.

Yup, you're right so be careful. Unless you'd rather be a Legend.  ;-)

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Fri, Mar 28 2014 10:01 AM

YankeeJim:

Yup, you're right so be careful. Unless you'd rather be a Legend.  ;-)

Yah of course I want to get to Legend, but not by Legends letting me win. I must bring my own average down.

Since I posted the above, I played a game with someone who is going to be VERY good one day by the way, at Royal St George's and I managed a 31 on the front 9, including an eagle on the par 5. I blew up on the 8th hole and missed a really easy par putt but anyway, my average has come down again, to 63.96.

I think I need to get my average to 61 to move to Legend, which is going to be very very hard but it's so much fun trying to play each shot the best that I can!

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Sat, Mar 29 2014 8:49 AM

Hey Miffster, 

dont be in too much of a hurry to jump to Legend, like you said, reach it when you get there.

Tour Master is a GOOD tier. 

Before you cllick over to 61.00 average , like at 59.60, play a few tour master RGs  good Fun to tier up with ;-)

• sweetmiffy
    2,110 Posts
    Mon, Mar 31 2014 2:14 AM

SHRUDE:

Hey Miffster, 

dont be in too much of a hurry to jump to Legend, like you said, reach it when you get there.

Tour Master is a GOOD tier. 

Before you cllick over to 61.00 average , like at 59.60, play a few tour master RGs  good Fun to tier up with ;-)

Hi Shrude!

Hahaha! I like "Miffster"!

I'm absolutely terrified of being Legend. Although I played in a CC tournament the other day and it was from the Legend tees and I actually won, with my dorky clubs!

And no WAY am I going to play a Ready Go tournament! Everyone who plays those is just insanely good!

• PAGES
RSS