Forums

Help › Forums

GAME SETTINGGS Saving Option Choices So They Apply & Stay Set

rated by 0 users
Tue, Feb 19 2019 12:52 PM (6 replies)
  • Kevindahole
    91 Posts
    Sat, Feb 16 2019 7:40 PM

Can Somebody PLEASE Tell Me To How To Retain My GAME SETTING/OPTIONS  So They Don't Change After Every Game ??  I Know I Was Advised Before How to Retain Set Settings But Forgot How To Make That Happen !  Please Send Me Instructions How to Retain Settings I'm Using Google Chrome Browser ! It Becomes a Nuisance Always Having To set Options Every Game !

Thanks You Kevindahole 

• ScottHope
    10,012 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2019 1:00 AM

You might be better off finding another browser to play this game. Chrome is doing its utmost to kill flash and is making it inconvenient for people who visit websites where flash is used.

I don't think there is one browser that suits everybodys set up, but a search of the forums should find you a few recommendations.  ; )

• Fencer100
    2,063 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2019 1:38 AM

I've been using Maxthon version 4.4.8.100 for some years now and it works just fine for me. I have Flash version 18.0.0.232 and that is fine also. 

It seems to work well with my setup and I have no trouble saving the options unless I do a clean up of the caches etc, then I seem to lose them, but it takes no time to reset them.

So maybe it would be worth trying Maxthon, what harm could be done after all .

• HackWilson1930
    1,437 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2019 5:23 AM

I use Google Chrome to play WGT and have no troubles. What game settings options are you having to reset after every game?

The only thing I have to do is start Flash when I first log on. Everything is then set just the way I left it previously.

• SeabrookFlash
    463 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2019 5:35 AM
    I use Maxthon and Opera and have no such issues
  • garyk49
    2,311 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2019 5:50 AM

He probably has cookies in the browser reseting on exit.

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Tue, Feb 19 2019 12:52 PM

HackWilson1930:
    I use Google Chrome to play WGT and have no troubles. What game settings options are you having to reset after every game?

Same here.  It is not Chrome - probably just cookie dough!  Gotta save those!

RSS