Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2019 (has ended)

Mon, Jul 8 2019 3:30 PM (649 replies)
  • Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2019 1:10 PM

Stunited:

Santa, hook a fellow player up with some balls. I see see in CC events that 1st or 2nd place are 1 Dozen balls. WOW!!! 

Ty. Stunited 

Robs Rebels CC

Please be specific regarding what ball you're looking to receive as a gift. Don't make Santa have to search and guess! :-) 

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2019 1:15 PM

Hello :)

Since my economic status is still miserable i wonder if the Callaway Mack Daddy wedges L67 and L68 could be available to me? If not, a couple of sleves of Callaway L33 balls would be perfect.

Take care all Santas

Bjorn

• Robert1893
    7,664 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2019 1:18 PM

Bowl64:

Since my economic status is still miserable i wonder if the Callaway Mack Daddy wedges L67 and L68 could be available to me? If not, a couple of sleves of Callaway L33 balls would be perfect.

Take care all Santas

Bjorn

Consider them as being on their way! 

• Bowl64
    3,085 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2019 1:42 PM

Robert1893:

Bowl64:

Take care all Santas

Bjorn

Consider them as being on their way! 

Thanks so much Robert, you truly are a special Santa :))) Big thanks to the organisers of this event too :)))

Bjorn

• Tacoma802
    400 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2019 1:44 PM

This is an outstanding concept, first time I’ve seen it. Kudos to all you generous WGT saints out there.

May I respectfully request a festive sleeve of starter balls during this sweltering holiday season? 

Thank you and Happy Julyidays!

• Invinceable222
    274 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2019 2:30 PM

I agree. What a marvellous concept. All Santa’s should be commended for this. I can assure you, I have been an extremely good boy for this year. I took over a struggling club and have turned it into something pretty decent that a lot of players are enjoying being members and playing in the club. I wonder if that rates a special Christmas gift for me. I ams struggling to update my driver and have been eyeing the Callaway Rogue subzero l96+ but a Titeilist TS3 l102 would be nice as well. Wish you all well and a very merry Xmas. 

• ander101
    390 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2019 3:11 PM

Dear Santa, i could use a sleeve or two of the TaylorMade TP5x L96 ball if avail.

if not that's cool,  have a good one Santa.

• swordthegamer
    35 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2019 5:09 PM

Santa,

I have been a very good boy this year. I am looking forward to a new Scotty Cameron Newport Putter, as I am still using the starter putter.

• Carrvet
    1,117 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2019 5:23 PM

I recently upgraded to a new driver but still get out hit by other players? I assume it is the cheap balls I use. Would love a better ball?

• NicNac19
    3,931 Posts
    Mon, Jul 1 2019 8:39 PM

Dear Santa,

Can you make all the holes bigger? If not, I'll just be a "helper". :)

RSS