Forums

Help › Forums

Christmas in July 2019 (has ended)

Mon, Jul 8 2019 3:30 PM (649 replies)
  • varteaga
    603 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 1:12 PM

Dear Santa I would like to ask for a Calaway Rogue Iron Set L97 if possible. Also please let me know how I can gift a driver I no longer use. Taylormade R15 L90.

Thank you santa.

• SlammingSam55
    100 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 1:15 PM

Hi, I am not sure if I'm asking to much but I am at level 104 and really need an update on my putter that I cannot afford. The Taylormade x1 putter m1 or m2 is like 46.00 dollars which I think is asking a lot. So no problem if it's not possible.

• iselin90
    421 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 1:24 PM

Dear Santa I would like the Callaway Mack Daddy 56° Wedge (L95+) the 56 degree wedge is the only starter club i have now 

• Parstone
    408 Posts

Thank you Santa. I just received my present.

• toppaw
    1 Posts

I'm looking to better my game through a new Iron set.  

TaylorMade P790 Iron Set (L90+)

• stephensawyer
    5 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 1:28 PM

i am getting left in the dust by alot of legends and tour legends with big money to by these expensive drivers for working ol boy like me so santa please put a  Callaway Rogue Sub ero Driver. in my stocking i have been gd and will continue to do so ty

• jimmyganno
    51 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 1:29 PM

Dear Mr Santa, I think this is an awesome thing you guys are doing and first time trying to be apart of it. I know a lot of players don’t get to fully enjoy it cause for most you do need to spend money to get fully capabilities.

I can make do with the clubs I have now although they aren’t the best but not the worst either. But balls are the one thing that I think is a must in this game and can start to add up real quick, I will be asking Santa for 3 sleeves of Taylormade TP5x Level 81 balls. 

Fingers crossed, and I am also celebrating my 10 year anniversary being here on WGT (-:

thanks!!

• yesbeau
    7 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 1:31 PM

Dear Santa,

I've been a good boy many years on WGT. I've funded many better players  so that they can play for free as I have played in hundreds of paid tournaments and never won. As many bracket tournaments I've played in you' d think I would have gotten lucky at least once and had a few guys WD but it never has happened. I need a longer driver and cannot afford one. I am asking for the Taylor Made M5 L99+. 

Thanks

• davidgoliath
    128 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 2:29 PM

my wish may not have to do with golf i wish this world world learn to get along with each other there seems to be nothing but hatred  and turnmoil very doubtfull that will happen 

• Harte60
    5 Posts
    Tue, Jul 2 2019 2:32 PM

Callaway Rogue Sub Zero Driver.

RSS