Forums

Help › Forums

Account disabled

Sat, Aug 24 2019 10:46 AM (7 replies)
  • x1Misfit
    3 Posts
    Thu, Aug 22 2019 7:04 PM

I was enjoying the frustrations of the game but the frustrations won. I took my 3wood off the green and then hit out of bounds to hit the max shots reached. Closed the game, and then try to play 20 minutes later and I was signed out. Didn't remember password so had to do reset of password. Didn't wanna bother with that then so I created a new account not knowing I couldn't do that. Played one game and closed the game after that round. Yesterday try to sign in my original mom shared account and said it was disabled. E-mailed and Facebook messaged wgt to ask why. They responded that my account was shared or i have multiple accounts.

So I would like to apologize and ask for forgiveness for pulling a happy Gilmore and then creating a second account not knowing I couldn't do that because I scrolled and didn't read the terms and policy. So if any one has the ins and outs with the higher ups could you please help. 

Also we use cell phone data hotspots for wifi, so I jump in between the kids phone and my wife's and I phone wifi, sorry for long post

Original account x1Misfit

One round played account 478GaDawg

• TopShelf2010
    10,879 Posts
    Fri, Aug 23 2019 8:07 AM

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, Aug 23 2019 8:11 AM

TopShelf2010:
    Original account x1Misfit

How can you post from an account that's supposedly disabled? He's asking to reinstate the account he's posting from? 

Missing something here.  :(

• borntobesting
    9,605 Posts
    Fri, Aug 23 2019 11:01 AM

Well he broke more than just the 1 account rule. If you read his post carefully he admits that he and his mother use the same account. Which is against T&C as well. 

• x1Misfit
    3 Posts
    Fri, Aug 23 2019 2:48 PM

Never did I say me and my mom or wife share an account. We share a phone for the internet wifi hotspot. Thanks for the input though.

Also got it resolved today. I don't know why it let me sign on to the forum and not the game the past couple days

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Fri, Aug 23 2019 2:53 PM

x1Misfit:

One round played account 478GaDawg

Well there is the problem, right there.  GaDawg.................

WDE!

• x1Misfit
    3 Posts
    Fri, Aug 23 2019 4:32 PM

I should have made better life choices........Go Dawgs!! Sic em!!

• DoctorLarry
    4,275 Posts
    Sat, Aug 24 2019 10:46 AM

x1Misfit:

I should have made better life choices........Go Dawgs!! Sic em!!

LOL.

RSS