Forums

Help › Forums

Virtual U.S. Amateur Bracket Matchups - UPDATE

Tue, Aug 27 2019 1:02 AM (22 replies)
  • Tiewaz
    1,281 Posts
    Sat, Aug 24 2019 6:17 PM

G'day everyone,

When WGT announced the VUSA Bracket Matchups, they also stated that they would be....... 

"  We’ll be posting updates throughout the bracket round (starting Thurs, 8/22), so stay tuned! "

I've stayed tuned & haven't seen any news or updates as yet & they are into the 3rd round....

So if anyones interested - Here is where the 4 brackets currently stand - right click & open the image in a new tab for a better image......

Congrats & good luck to all who have made it through thus far!

Cheers,

Waz.

Bracket 1 -

Bracket 2 -

Bracket 3 -

Bracket 4 - 

• MGB01
    1,469 Posts
    Sat, Aug 24 2019 11:00 PM
    well done bro......you should be on the payroll.....or atleast recieve some free balls.....nudge nudge (wgt)
  • SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 1:12 AM

When is this going on Live, and how do I watch it?

• Tiewaz
    1,281 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 1:48 AM

MGB01:
    well done bro......you should be on the payroll.....or atleast recieve some free balls.....nudge nudge (wgt)

Your welcome bro....

SlickHunter:

I wish that I could inform you....alas, I cannot.....The only info that I have seen regarding the finals is highlighted below.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've narrowed the field to the top 64 players (from eligible countries) from the Qualifying round in the 2019 Virtual U.S. Amateur.

These players have been seeded and broken into four brackets and will compete head-to-head over four days (8/22-8/25), single elimination style, until each bracket has a winner. 

These final four players will win a trip to Topgolf Las Vegas to compete live in the semifinal and championship rounds – which will be live streamed so you can follow along at home!

The live stream will include both semifinal matches and the final championship match, as the players compete for the Virtual U.S. Amateur trophy, $2,000 in gift cards, a Phigolf WGT Edition and their choice of tickets to the 2020 U.S. Amateur or U.S. Open. 

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 1:59 AM

Tiewaz:

MGB01:

Your welcome bro....

SlickHunter:

I wish that I could inform you....alas, I cannot.....The only info that I have seen regarding the finals is highlighted below.....

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We've narrowed the field to the top 64 players (from eligible countries) from the Qualifying round in the 2019 Virtual U.S. Amateur.

These players have been seeded and broken into four brackets and will compete head-to-head over four days (8/22-8/25), single elimination style, until each bracket has a winner. 

These final four players will win a trip to Topgolf Las Vegas to compete live in the semifinal and championship rounds – which will be live streamed so you can follow along at home!

The live stream will include both semifinal matches and the final championship match, as the players compete for the Virtual U.S. Amateur trophy, $2,000 in gift cards, a Phigolf WGT Edition and their choice of tickets to the 2020 U.S. Amateur or U.S. Open. 

The last one with fmagnets/Walkolife finals, just watched it on you tube..fun to watch.

• Tiewaz
    1,281 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 2:38 AM

THE FINALS

Bracket 1 - update - Final - Young46 vs WaLk0fLiFe

Bracket 2 - update - Final - Fmagnets vs Forrrrrr

Bracket 3 - update - Final - BolloxinBruges vs Birchi

Bracket 4 - update - Final - Malini4life vs Xerixx

• Young46
    1,291 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 2:49 AM

WaLk0fLiFe and I will be live streaming our final round simultaneously this morning at 7am EST (4am WGT time). 

Young46 Stream

WaLk0fLiFe Stream

• birchi
    1,492 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 3:07 AM

SlickHunter:

The final four will be played on September 21st. I think it was streamed via Twitch and Youtube last year, so I assume the same will be the case this year with the links being made available on the front page of WGT.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 3:48 AM

birchi:

SlickHunter:

The final four will be played on September 21st. I think it was streamed via Twitch and Youtube last year, so I assume the same will be the case this year with the links being made available on the front page of WGT.

Sounds good thanks..excited to watch it again.

• SlickHunter
    1,034 Posts
    Sun, Aug 25 2019 3:52 AM

Young46:

WaLk0fLiFe and I will be live streaming our final round simultaneously this morning at 7am EST (4am WGT time). 

Young46 Stream

WaLk0fLiFe Stream

Thanks, watching it now-:)

RSS