Forums

Help › Forums

Re: prizes.?

Tue, Apr 24 2012 12:41 AM (3 replies)
  • pearlhr41
    12 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 1:26 PM

I play the general / weekly games and it says prizes are random draw.  What does that mean?  If I place out of the top ten, am I out of the RANDOM draw?  How does one find out what prizes were awarded during the random draw?

Enjoy the site.  But do wish we could find at least one out of five LOST balls.  Only a stroke penalty vs stroke and distance.  I know you need the money, but really.  I play in real life with far less (75 - 1) penalties.

Pearlhr41

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 9:40 PM

pearlhr41:

I play the general / weekly games and it says prizes are random draw.  What does that mean?  If I place out of the top ten, am I out of the RANDOM draw?  How does one find out what prizes were awarded during the random draw?

Enjoy the site.  But do wish we could find at least one out of five LOST balls.  Only a stroke penalty vs stroke and distance.  I know you need the money, but really.  I play in real life with far less (75 - 1) penalties.

Pearlhr41

hi

each tournament has detailed rules which specify it. but, generally, it's random drawing from the pool of players.

-wgticon

• pearlhr41
    12 Posts
    Mon, Apr 23 2012 10:34 PM

Yup.  Its an english game.  What does RANDOM MEAN?  Payout is percent of top 10 finishers per place.  Nothing RANDOM about that.

Thom

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Apr 24 2012 12:41 AM

pearlhr41:

Yup.  Its an english game.  What does RANDOM MEAN?  Payout is percent of top 10 finishers per place.  Nothing RANDOM about that.

Thom

hi

I must have misunderstood. There are several tournaments which have random winners as well. If the tournament you are referring to pays out to top 10, then that's how the tournament is setup.

-wgticon

RSS