Forums

Help › Forums

Re: New addict looking for finishers

rated by 0 users
Wed, Mar 31 2010 2:25 AM (4 replies)
  • marigoldman
    2 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2010 5:40 AM

Rather than add another complaint about people quitting  game because they're about to lose or have had a bad start, I'll just put out a call for those of you who will ALWAYS finish a game they've started. If you want a realistic rating you have to finish ALL games, good and bad. Anyone who agrees is welcome to add me. 

Only been on here for three days now and absolutely addicted. 

Cheers.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2010 10:39 AM
    Snaike's Blog:
     WGT Ladder --- We're waiting for you!
    Are you tired of pick-up rounds with quitters? The ladders at www.wgt.agls.org.uk, add to the fun of the game and keeps us all on our toes. Just friendly competition while playing. A tournament board & games arcade have also been added. Come see what it is about.!!  Sign up, invite us as friends and let's play some golf!!

Cheers!!

Over in the ladders quitting is not tolerated.  Oh sure, it happens once in awhile, but when it does there is a penalty.

Might want to go check it out...  you might just happen to make a couple dozen friends and, if you're not careful, you'll have a blast doing it....

Peace.

• PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2010 10:46 AM

I, Porky Walrus, hereby vow I will not quit a game with other golfers.

Greg.

• Snaike
    3,678 Posts
    Tue, Mar 23 2010 11:33 AM

PorkyWalrus:
    I, Porky Walrus, hereby vow I will not quit a game with other golfers.

Greg.

Very noble of you, sir.. however, you will not be able to control when the game quits for you, or your computer quits for you, or the local electricity quits for you (unless you sport a UPS), etc etc etc.

There are many ways, in this electronic age, for your connection to be lost.  Vowing never to voluntarily quit is a good step in the right direction.  But it doesn't cover all contingencies.

Peace.

• micklen
    221 Posts
    Wed, Mar 31 2010 2:25 AM

Added sir  :-)

Mick

RSS