Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Master at Level 57....What's big deal?

Mon, Apr 30 2012 5:40 PM (3 replies)
  • SleevelessT
    8 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2012 1:53 PM

I was looking for a skins game last night and tried joining a game. The creator typed in "Level 57 Master?" and then kicked me out. I've heard a couple of people complain about this. What's the problem? I think I have been at Master since somewhere in the mid 20 levels. I thought that hurt me as I don't have access to some of the higher end clubs.

Am I missing something?

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2012 3:34 PM

You and I are in pretty much the same situation.

I joined wgt 3 years ago, played for a few months and wandered away. When I came back, wgt had changed its level/tier system and I was a Level 30 something master with starter clubs and I'd never broken par.

Don't sweat it too much. Whether you're a high level/low tiered player or a low level/high tiered player, you're sure come across someone who finds it suspicious.

If you like the game and you keep playing, eventually the level vs tier thing will equalize. Until then, yes, you're at a disadvantage because you have lousy clubs. If you're the type of person who likes a challenge, it will make you a better player in the long run.

Good luck and have fun.

• SleevelessT
    8 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2012 4:43 PM

Thanks for the reply.  You're exactly right.  I played 3 years ago or so, then stopped for a couple of years.  I wasn't aware that they changed the level/tier system, so thanks for shedding some light.

They probably robbed themselves of easy credits by giving me the boot!

Take Care.

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2012 5:40 PM

RSS