Help › Forums

Re: Screw the lame surveys!!!!!!!!!!

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 1 2012 5:56 AM (7 replies)
  • Rastajones
    5 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2012 8:56 PM

WGT!

Why the hell do you have surveys for credits that are IMPOSSIBLE to complete!?!   Every one I have tried I have been declined from and never gotten anything other than a few measly credits.   I'm sick of wasting time on this.  I just tried 5 different surveys only to be denied on all after they sucked most of the information out of me.  That's ***, and you know it.

You offer it as a way to get credits without paying money, just pay my time and opinions WHICH I HAVE NEVER BEEN CREDITED FOR!!  These surveys are rigged.  I have completed several to at least 80% after answering 50-75 questions each, only to then be told SORRY, YOU DO NOT QUALIFY or THANKS, BUT NO THANKS.... so F U on this crap WGT!!!!!!!!!!    Either kick the ass of the vendors providing the surveys to straighten up, or Stop suckering in people to waste our time!!  

In my opinion, you are irresponsible in this regard for even offering these surveys!!!!    I welcome any sort of legitimate reply you may have other than back-stepping or trying to explain with some lame BS reason of how you are not responsible.   You are responsible!  This is your business and what ever you put up reflects that business, so this reflects cheating, and irresponsibility.  Not a way to run a business!  MAKES ONE WONDER WHY THEY SHOULD EVER SPEND A DIME ON WGT!!!! 

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2012 9:04 PM

People are going to tell you there is no problems with the surveys.

It does seem the qualifying process has been tweaked a bit, IMO.

• YUBHatin
    105 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2012 9:15 PM

Yeah some milk too much info before they deny you, however I have completed lots and received THOUSANDS of credits through surveys. If you don't fit what they are looking for then you're out, it's really that simple. I 41 yr old male will not qualify for a variety of reasons i.e. I'm too old, I work in the wrong field, I make too much money, I don't make enough money, I'm not a female, I'm not big on peas, it can be a variety of things, and hell I may actually qualify, but oops, they have enough guys my age. IT HAPPENS !!!

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2012 9:47 PM

I agree with you, YUB. Many times they do milk too much info before rejection.

Like you, though, I'm a person who is fortunate enough to fit what they're looking for on a regular basis. I've probably received about 8 or 9  thousand credits from surveys since I started here.

Patience is the key. I've gone two months not qualifying for anything and then hit surveys 5 days in a row. Kind of like playing the lottery.

As for WGT tweaking the qualifying, I don't see it. What I do see is a lot more of us trying to qualify for a limited number of survey slots as this site has grown. The survey companies can afford to be extremely selective about who they accept.

FWIW, I picked up something like 1100 credits from Amparicio and 300 credits from MySurvey  last week. A very good week.

For those who are frustrated with the process, my suggestion would be to skip it instead of screaming about it. It's really not worth getting worked up over it. The system does actually work for some of us so there is obviously no reason for WGT to eliminate surveys. They are turning a profit on someone qualifying and spending the credits or they still wouldn't be offering them after all these years.

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2012 10:23 PM

Rastajones:
    WGT!

Mercy, one post is enough.

• godelescher
    636 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2012 10:31 PM

WGT has a certain demographic, probably male, probably married, probably over 40, etc... That's a lot of people competing for a limited amount of survey slots

If you are not successful with the surveys you are either the wrong demographic or coming late to the party.

If you want to maximize you chances of being accepted for the survey, one thing you can do, short of lying about your demographic, is time it better.

Don't bother with surveys on the weekends. By that point, you're the last in a long line of suburban married 45 year olds who are thinking about a new television.

Most of the surveyors will be in the U.S. East Coast time zone.

Mondays are crap because they're processing data from the previous week and weekend and they haven't had time to implement new surveys.

Try Tuesdays-Thursdays around noon EST for your best shot at a newer survey

• DWAYNE66
    250 Posts
    Mon, Apr 30 2012 11:14 PM

i make 1000c a week or more i love the surveys .

• Richard4168
    4,309 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2012 5:56 AM

srellim234:
    As for WGT tweaking the qualifying, I don't see it.

I didn't mean WGT tweaked the survey qualifying process, the survey companies tweaked the qualifying process.

WGT and TrialPay have no control over the surveys, nor can they control the payout.

The companies that hire these survey companies are looking for the almighty key demographic buyer who buy their products and then want their opinion on the purchase they made so these companies will know how to better take your money when you buy their products in the future.

RSS