Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Putter pal shots remaining lookup?

Fri, Jun 22 2012 12:05 PM (7 replies)
  • srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2012 12:50 PM

Is there a way to see how many shots are remaining on the putter pal without actually being on a green playing a game? It would be nice to see if it's running out before starting a new game. I haven't located how to check it.

• IH8kidz
    907 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2012 1:38 PM

srellim234:

Is there a way to see how many shots are remaining on the putter pal without actually being on a green playing a game? It would be nice to see if it's running out before starting a new game. I haven't located how to check it.

I'm guessing you could open up a practice hole, pull out the putter on the tee and it should show you next to your meter what your balance is. Then abort.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2012 4:21 PM

Thank you for the reply.

Hard to believe (or maybe not) that WGT forgot to include that ability when they implemented the putter pal. It seems logical that it would be included on the player's profile page under the equipment section. At least when we look to equip the bag we can see how many of each type of ball remain. Putter pal should be there somewhere.

At the least we should be able to click on the putter pal logo at the top of the profile page and have it open a small window that displays the shots remaining on it.

WGTIcon, care to weigh in on the subject?

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2012 4:30 PM

Can't you buy it mid round, like we used to for balls?

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Tue, May 1 2012 4:37 PM

I don't know. I like to make sure the bag is properly equipped before the round, though. Not that I'm good at this game, but I do a lot worse when I have to break focus to do things like buy from the pro shop in the middle of a round.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Wed, May 2 2012 9:23 AM

Hi

You can't see it unless you are on the green with it loaded. I have not tried buying it midgame, so I am not sure if it'll overwrite current with few remaining shots or add to it or start only on next game.

If someone does so, then I am curious as well. I can try to find out on my end too.

-wgticon

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Fri, Jun 22 2012 11:22 AM

WGTicon-

I figured a month and a half is long enough. What did you find out from the people at your end? Plus, are there any plans to make it easier to see how many shots are left in inventory like we can with golf ball inventory?

• WGTadmin2
    1,152 Posts
    Fri, Jun 22 2012 12:05 PM

You can buy the putter pal mid round

RSS