• PAGES
  • jayjonbeach
    689 Posts
    Tue, Mar 30 2010 9:08 PM

Great write up indeed good work, also hats off to your optimism... :P 

• jakestanfill7
    949 Posts
    Tue, Mar 30 2010 10:02 PM

Great tale.  I won't go into as much detail but had similar one back a couple months on Kia.  Went down 4 thru 5 holes in 18 holer against my buddy Tibbets.  I rallied off 11 birdies in a row to draw AS thru 16.  Hit one to 3 feet on 17, he hits to 15 feet and I'm thinking I got him.  He sinks putt, I sink mine.  AS going to 18.  Both in middle of fairway.  He hits first and is 13 feet.  I hit next and have a wild deviation on dinger leaving me a 24 foot putt.  My putts does a 270 degree horseshoe and comes back at me.  He putts next and ball does a complete circle around cup and falls!

It was an epic match full of highs and lows.  Was proud to be standing on 18 with such a great player, but left shaking my head thinking man I almost finally had him.  Always fun to play the best though.

I stopped sending invites to Avlee because he always declined.  I think he's scared.  Kidding Lee, of course,  but look forward to letting you kick me around the course soon.

• Joeyola
    1,210 Posts
    Wed, Mar 31 2010 2:02 PM

Great stuff HIS.  My only regret is that you waited so long to participate in our forums.  Looking forward to your next post  (0:\ 

Joey

• PAGES
RSS