Forums

Help › Forums

Re: adds again

rated by 0 users
Wed, Oct 31 2012 2:27 PM (5 replies)
  • russellie
    668 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2012 6:19 AM

Getting peeved off with these adds, they are slowing down the loading time,  then they lock the screen up and now I am getting someone singing whilst I am teeing off.

Nice new screens how about fixing the games first

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2012 6:51 AM

Lucky you - "only" vocals.

Here in D we have a coke ad which states "information on mouseover" but then it only expands and starts some heavy metal noise. Unfortunately, it also starts by itself when the window is not active, e.g. hidden behind the game client during tee-off.

The only cure is to shut off the loudspeakers :(

• russellie
    668 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2012 6:57 AM

I now have a load problem, at the bottom of screen I get Waiting WGT  waiting wgt media 5 waiting double click waiting trialbyfusion and waiting tap( something) and a woman singing whilst playing. its getting beyond a joke. cant get a decent game in.

• Bodycarver
    99 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2012 1:40 PM

Every time they load another AD, it screws the game up worse. I do not know what they are doing, but it is not good.

Having to watch a 30 second ad before teeing off is a joke. 

Now they keep adding more, and the game is getting slower and slower. 

Where is Icon to answer some of these questions. 

Is their goal to make players quit playing. If that is the case then they are succeeding. 

How can you play when the game will not load. 

Or the game will not let you find a group to play with and just keeps searching.

They need to worry about fixing the game, not adding commercials that none of us watch or care about. 

• Ricksickler
    24 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2012 3:49 PM

I,m having the same problem bodycarver.been like this for 3 days now. load a game or after you find a group it won,t go past the dam ad that comes up and blocks the screen, and you can,t do anything to get rid of it com-on wgt please do something will ya!!!!!

• dflop
    1,877 Posts
    Wed, Oct 31 2012 2:27 PM

Wow so we are back to 30 second adds again gee , even if you use the add blocker you still seem to have to wait out the 30 seconds , i just wanna play golf  !

dflop  !

RSS