Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Pro Flowers Mother's Day Scam

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 20 2012 7:16 AM (8 replies)
  • jkr700
    165 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2012 8:18 PM

I recently ordered flowers for my mom for mother's day using the Pro Flowers promotion. The deal was to order flowers and get $15.00 in credits. The credits were suppose to be instant. After placing the order I noticed zero credits were issued. I followed the  "didn't receive credits" link under the support tab. It has you communicating with a second source company called Trial Pay to see why the credits weren't deposited. After sending them a receipt of my flower order showing the purchase they wrote back and said that the "our advertising partner has determined that your purchase did not meet their requirements to be considered eligible for credit".
    Having played on WGT for almost 3 years now you think you could get a few credits in return for completing an offer without a hassle. I can only imagine how much money I have probably spent on this game. After receiving that e-mail I promptly cancelled my order with Pro Flowers. Needless to say I will never use a promotion tied to WGT again or give WGT any more of my money. Back to starter balls for me.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2012 8:30 PM

I am sorry that has happened to you. I did the Disney Membership where you get Disney movies for $1.49 each for 2500 credits and that worked great for me and the credits were instant but it took about an hour before I saw them. Maybe you should have waited a little bit before cancelling your Moms gift :( . I dont know.

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2012 8:36 PM

The only way you couldn't have gotten your credits is if you used a special promotion, coupon, or code. That cancels the offer if you do so.

• TrufflIE
    524 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2012 8:38 PM

I did it and got my credits...

you did it wrong.

Your poor mom..

• jkr700
    165 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2012 10:15 PM

Nope, no codes used. Have used Pro Flowers in the past without an issue.

• jkr700
    165 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2012 10:16 PM

Guess so.....I took care of here. Just used a local florist instead.

• Allen63
    364 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2012 8:31 AM

I ordered from FTD. Credits were deposited immediately.

• cpatterson22
    257 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2012 9:37 AM

What did you order OP?

• Pkuhn35
    2 Posts
    Sun, May 20 2012 7:16 AM

I also had problems with getting credits instantly for ProFlowers order.  I contacted WGT and sent receipts etc., but they refused to give credits.  Threat of contacting BBB got my credits pretty darn quickly after that.

RSS