Forums

Help › Forums

Re: SurveyHead. Ripoff??

rated by 0 users
Thu, Jun 7 2012 12:34 PM (6 replies)
  • JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Mon, May 7 2012 8:52 PM

Just tried them for the first time. They got a TON of survey info before they said I wasn't qualified. Has anyone gotten creds from them? Looks like another ripoff to me.

• bigbluedonkey
    59 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 4:54 PM

I've filled in many a survey to glean free credits & I have to agree with DylynJ; sometimes you feel slightly used & abused, on the other hand not much in this world for free now.

Swings & roundabouts I suppose, sometimes I use a pretense in order to gain the credits so being the statue once in a while is not so bad....... they do say it's lucky.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 7:36 PM

bigbluedonkey:
    I have to agree with DylynJ; sometimes you feel slightly used & abused, on the other hand not much in this world for free now.

Peoples time wasted is not free!

• JimbeauC
    5,835 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2012 10:33 AM

JimbeauC:
    Looks like another ripoff to me.

Decided to give them another try. Same thing. Definite ripoff.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2012 11:27 AM

JimbeauC:

Just tried them for the first time. They got a TON of survey info before they said I wasn't qualified. Has anyone gotten creds from them? Looks like another ripoff to me.

Jim,

SurveyHead is on my don't bother list. There's only 3 survey producers that I trust and I've benefited most greatly from taking their surveys.

Ampario, Samplicio.us and My View.  The Peanut Lab surveys on the Surveys Tab are also worth doing every day if you like to pick up free credits all the time..

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Thu, Jun 7 2012 12:34 PM

I agree. I haven't messed with Samplicio so I can't comment one way or the other about them, but over time I've received at least 15,000 credits from Ampario, My View and Peanut Labs.

It takes a ton of patience and a thick skin to deal with the frustrating aspects of the surveys. That's the price I pay since I can't afford to put much cash in the game and I want to play. I would suggest that if you can afford it, pay to play. Count it as part of your entertainment spending.

Please remember, though, that some of us need the surveys to even be here.

RSS