Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Beware rude and unsporty players

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 9 2012 3:47 AM (5 replies)
  • Voyager9940
    684 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2012 1:27 AM

In WGT, specially with alternate play, Blitz games and match play, there are waaaaaay too many goofers and rude individuals around. They get verbally abusive at times (mostly without anything or anyone triggering that) or simply sabotage the game by either playing deliberately bad or just quit without warnings or justified reasons.

Personally, I get really upset with them but I will always try to finish the game still. If they get verbal abusive without any reason, to me or to any other player, they are ALWAYS reported to WGT by e-mail and with a screencap added to it, no mercy there! Somehow I hope multiple fair and sporty players will do the same in order to diminish that unwanted bunch of unsporty players.

VOY

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2012 1:38 PM

You can send me an invite to play and I promise you I wont quit be rude or any of that. I dont play for credits but any other type game is fine with me as long as you dont mind mosquitoes in the tall grass :) 

• Milfshake
    1,260 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2012 10:55 PM

People are never rude here.. It must be your Flash.. Update it.

• Voyager9940
    684 Posts
    Wed, May 9 2012 1:41 AM

pjctas0822:

You can send me an invite to play and I promise you I wont quit be rude or any of that. I dont play for credits but any other type game is fine with me as long as you dont mind mosquitoes in the tall grass :) 

Dear Pjctas0822,

You're on, will try to contact/connect with you still this week, would be great! Take care!

VOY

• Voyager9940
    684 Posts
    Wed, May 9 2012 1:43 AM

Milfshake:

People are never rude here.. It must be your Flash.. Update it.

Reading this, I might update more then but my reading glasses.

VOY

• AlienRI
    1 Posts
    Wed, May 9 2012 3:47 AM

I noticed when I'm playing with my friend, that connection drops and we cannot continue. Probably some issuses with flash

RSS