Forums

Help › Forums

Re: freezing issue

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 30 2012 12:04 PM (6 replies)
  • TimRoche
    2 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2012 2:53 PM

Hi all. My problem is when I go to play a round the ad loads up and them the backdrop for the game pops up behind the ad from adchoices. The meter get to 100% yet the game never begins. The ad is still there too. I run xp, cleaned all cookies and registrys too. Downloaded a new version of flash as well. 

• Ricksickler
    24 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2012 4:49 PM

Its been 4 days that I know of so far tim, awhole lot of people have been bitching about it. the last two days I get on and everything seemed ok. first game loaded no problem. got off ,,later on came back on and got the same old problem. I don,t know what the f**k to do? At the botton of this page you,ll see contact ( far right bottom corner) try that, i have the more people *** the sooner they,ll fix it.............Rick

• JAMESBALDINI
    266 Posts
    Tue, May 8 2012 7:01 PM

I am having same problem

james

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Fri, Jun 29 2012 8:20 PM

What is up today? So far every game now is freezing the meter just freezes and nothing happens with timer still going in alternate shot and stroke play same, but no timer. This is crap. So now we have to save game once or twice per game now? So what else is wgt going to add as a problem? They just keep getting bugs, and do not fix the ones that need to be fixed. Very irritating game site for the company not care enough to fix them.

Edit: it is every single stroke now it freezes. It is not my computer since it runs every single other thing on it perfectly fine. These guys are starting to really piss me off. This is really pathetic of all these bugs on these forums listed since the beginning of the site started, and they still have these bugs as of today. Don't tell me they are working on it. I looked it up on search for freezing, and there are a lot of threads on it. I am not surprise nothing is getting done about it.

• lonniescott711
    4,204 Posts
    Fri, Jun 29 2012 9:14 PM

Yeah, it`s the same old song. They shut down the game to add things to the game, but they never fix anything. With all of the complaints about swing meter,loading, and freeze ups, you would think that game performance would be at the top of their list. Let them tell it, it`s always your browser, your internet service, or your computer. But it`s never their fault.Yes according to W.G.T. , they do have problems with the game, but the problems don`t have any affect on your game play. So get used too the song and dance routine, because it`s what W.G.T. does.

• KentVadimony
    15 Posts
    Fri, Jun 29 2012 10:49 PM

This problem is costing me strokes and the color of my hair (and my actual hair as I am tearing it out.)

I don't understand the need for new features, etc. when WGT can't even fix their own problems.  They play it off as issues from our side, yet when I'm running on a computer strictly for gaming, using Game Booster, putting WGT on the top of my PC's priority list, sitting 15 feet from my router, there is NO excuse for these problems, ESPECIALLY on MY side.  If I can run 3 extremely demanding games at once on my computer without any problem at all, the problem is NOT on my side, WGT.  Fix your issues or you'll lose me as a regularly paying customer.

• Games4Ever71
    623 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 12:04 PM

Yes, and it still continues to freeze. This such BS. How do they think we can enjoy playing BS games with them instead of playing golf? This is Fing annoying as hell. It just continues no matter what the heck you cleaning in the browser or what browser your using. They keep singing the same old song, "we are working on it". It never gets done. How are they keeping this site up as bad as it is? Very fun game, but worst in being maintained. Oh, another thing, I will never ever contact via message or email again. They just tell you the same thing every single time standard email, and ignoring every aspect of a problem that you tell them, with multiple emails of the same response.

This is the only site that makes you log out and re log in, because of this crap. I have never had this much problems with a flash game as this one. Excuses to not change anything is just excuses to keep it crappy. All this talk about making this a better game site and all you add is features and few clubs. This is beyond annoying. What a such of worthless waste of time telling them what they should do to fix it. They are beta and still in beta, and they treat it like it is out of beta, and no bugs when there are. They just keep it up. I don't see a better future for them especially they are going on about 10 years on this site, and it is still like yesterday it was built.

RSS