Re: score

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 11 2012 12:41 PM (16 replies)
  • PAGES
  • Spammage
    694 Posts
    Thu, May 10 2012 11:06 PM

alosso:

I'm curious how racoon would know the total number?

His score history shows a posted score of 178 - I am assuming he did this to find out how many people were in the tourney - at least I hope so...LOL

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Thu, May 10 2012 11:34 PM

Spammage:

alosso:

I'm curious how racoon would know the total number?

His score history shows a posted score of 178 - I am assuming he did this to find out how many people were in the tourney - at least I hope so...LOL

Starter balls too I hope;

• xtabent
    2,281 Posts
    Thu, May 10 2012 11:51 PM

Or get to the green and putt till you cant go any more..One way to learn the slopes

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 5:24 AM

racoondad:

16263 as of now.

I believe this but am also a little surprised it's that low.

• ChipNSink
    427 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 11:40 AM

YankeeJim:

racoondad:

16263 as of now.

I believe this but am also a little surprised it's that low.

It might have something to do with play7ers outside US, Canada probably wont get flown in to witness the Open - should they win ;)
    Reasons for why people do what they do varies. Just sayin'.

Even if I don't stand a chance of even geting close to the winning score, I still choose to play though. So I can't really speak intellegently about that topic. Although I do know that's what keeps me from entering the Random Drawings CTTH each month. I live in a country where I'm not eligible for any prizes.
    Even if I can make Credits out of it. I don't play them cuz of that.

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 12:02 PM

There are a few countries more which qualify:

Note, however, that only individuals who are legal residents of and physically located in the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, Canada (excluding Quebec), the United Kingdom, Germany, Australia, Norway, Ireland, The Netherlands, and South Korea who are 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in the entrant's state or province/territory ("province") of residence, whichever is greater are eligible to win prizes.

Alas, some players may have noticed faster than me that they stand in the wrong queue @tee 1 and play different things.

Heading for the Sun Save Classic...

• ChipNSink
    427 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 12:41 PM

alosso:

There are a few countries more which qualify:

Note, however, that only individuals who are legal residents of and physically located in the fifty United States and the District of Columbia, Canada (excluding Quebec), the United Kingdom, Germany, Australia, Norway, Ireland, The Netherlands, and South Korea who are 18 years of age or older or the age of majority in the entrant's state or province/territory ("province") of residence, whichever is greater are eligible to win prizes.

Alas, some players may have noticed faster than me that they stand in the wrong queue @tee 1 and play different things.

Heading for the Sun Save Classic...

I stand corrected. ty ;)

• PAGES
RSS