Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Surveys ..

rated by 0 users
Fri, May 11 2012 8:47 PM (9 replies)
  • Shane028
    566 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 3:56 AM

Once again i tried a survey and was well on my way, Gave 7-8 mins  answering a load of questions , was 50% through the survey and was then told i didnt qualify .. Is this some kind of joke ??? Its not the first time that happened to me .. I have recieved credits in the past but that was a very rare occurance. This latest B.S just proves they get the answers they want and then tell you where to go . 

• Crazy3
    107 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 4:35 AM

I have experienced this several times - enough so that I no longer take any of the surveys...

• nyctc7
    160 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 7:07 AM

I've pretty much given up on surveys as well. They want 20-30 minutes of your time for a buck or two, and as you say that's only if you miraculously make it to the end. I can live without it. 

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 9:46 AM

Shane028:

Once again i tried a survey and was well on my way, Gave 7-8 mins  answering a load of questions , was 50% through the survey and was then told i didnt qualify .. Is this some kind of joke ??? Its not the first time that happened to me .. I have recieved credits in the past but that was a very rare occurance. This latest B.S just proves they get the answers they want and then tell you where to go . 

Fool me once shame on you...Fool me twice shame on me . The surveys are the worst. The only surveys I do are the Peanut Labs ones. Those always seem to pay out something even if you don't fully qualify.

• ChipNSink
    427 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 11:33 AM

pjctas0822:

Shane028:

Fool me once shame on you...Fool me twice shame on me . The surveys are the worst. The only surveys I do are the Peanut Labs ones. Those always seem to pay out something even if you don't fully qualify.

Count your blessings you live in the US then. Those are not available for europeans. ;)

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 11:48 AM

I'm a European. I get them here.

• dryspot
    726 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 12:17 PM

yeah i get disqualified a lot i think it's b.s about the only 1 i have any luck with

is the peanut labs all the rest is a waste of time.

• ChipNSink
    427 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 12:43 PM

piztaker:

I'm a European. I get them here.

Okay then. Speaking for myself and my own country then: I don't get them here. Although I did sign up for them once in one of those redirect link thingies. Never seen anything from Peanut Labs since.

• Shane028
    566 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 2:17 PM

Im from Ireland ChipNsink .. Anyway im glad im not the only one , Think i'll just quit trying , That was the 1st successful survey ive managed to get in to in ages and i was shot down half way through . Normally there is nothing available for me , But hey we'll get on with the game , not much more i can do about it :) Thanks Guys

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, May 11 2012 8:47 PM

I've said before that I've received thousands of credits via the surveys, but lately they are getting a bit silly. I tried for one this morning for 81 credits and it said this should take 40 minutes. 

RSS