Help › Forums

Re: receiving no more confirmations and win-mails

rated by 0 users
Sat, May 19 2012 4:41 AM (8 replies)
  • Alterauge
    116 Posts
    Sat, May 12 2012 11:34 PM

Hi,

since two weeks, I have a problem with receiving of wgt-mails. The only emails I still receive friends messages out of my mailbox and some offers.

All other emails, challenges, waxed information, confirmations tournament I did not get to emailaccount any more.

Many email address is stored correctly, all set to checkmark.

Thanks for the information.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, May 13 2012 1:58 AM

hi

it could be in your spam folder or could be something to do with your internet provider filtering it?

-wgticon

• Alterauge
    116 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 5:31 AM

hi

no, i'm there is never a mail in spam folder or other folders. i get emails forwarded from my messages, so the emailadress is still correct.

i also get no more tournament informations for my counry club...

Marco

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 8:58 AM

WGTicon:

hi

it could be in your spam folder or could be something to do with your internet provider filtering it?

-wgticon

LOOK THERE^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

My ISP filters many spam messages before ever delivering any messages to my e-mail client.....

In other words they are BLOCKED before I get to see them......

Check your ISP.........

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 9:34 AM

DannyPhan:
    My ISP filters many spam messages before ever delivering any messages to my e-mail client.

Then why is he getting them from his friends? Try going to your ACCOUNT, click on Change Contact info and check the box (s) for getting mail.

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 1:38 PM

YankeeJim:

DannyPhan:
    My ISP filters many spam messages before ever delivering any messages to my e-mail client.

Then why is he getting them from his friends? Try going to your ACCOUNT, click on Change Contact info and check the box (s) for getting mail.

I didn't read that as "he was getting friend e-mails through WGT" but that his friends could send him e-mail.

how did you read it?

Danny

• YankeeJim
    25,827 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 2:04 PM

DannyPhan:
    how did you read it?

When you post on a person's wall or PM them you get an e-mail about it from WGT with the text. If that's getting through it would seem the spam filter isn't causing a problem.

• Alterauge
    116 Posts
    Sat, May 19 2012 4:41 AM

Yes, this informations, replys out of forum (for example your answers), PM's and wall textes are coming to my account, so there is NO SPAMproblem.

I'd check my account often, use other emailaccounts, but nothing change...

RSS