Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Hi All

rated by 0 users
Mon, Apr 5 2010 1:47 PM (3 replies)
  • gishdrums
    19 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 12:14 PM
    Just thought I'd stop by and say hey, and thank the creators/mods of this mighty fine site. I don't golf in real life but have always enjoyed watching it and so this was a great compromise for someone too lazy to master the real game ;) I've been a member since late last year (even though I haven't been to the forums much) and finally got to the master level about a month ago (still far from mastering this game). I frequent the site almost everyday - so addictive!! The only other time I've been here was to research clubs before upgrading. Feel free to take a look at some of my replays, and to ask me anything at all on my style of play. I think I have most of the site figured out except for a couple of issues that have been on my mind lately, which I'm hoping the more experienced folk here can answer: (a) Is there a way to spend the $$$ earned, or is this just an equivalent to points earned? (b) (looking at the developers) Is there a plan to incorporate mulligans (at least for practice mode)? If there has already been a discussion on this, please point me that way. I don't play practice mode as much as when I started out but there have been so many times, I've wanted to redo a shot. Cheers! Gish
  • WGTniv
    1,788 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 1:16 PM

Hi gish,

Any credits that you earn during tournaments or match play challenges can be used to upgrade your equipment or purchase new avatars in the Pro Shop.  You can also use credits to enter some of the premium tournaments for a chance to win some real golf gear.  As far as your second question, there are plans to incorporate practice facilities in the future, however we will probably be shying away from the mulligan route and doing it a different way.

Thanks for your comments and congrats on your promotion to the Master Tier! =)

• gishdrums
    19 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 1:36 PM
    Hi WGTniv, Thanks for the quick response. I might have been a bit unclear in my first question but I was referring to a way of spending my "Career Earnings". I do understand how to use credits to purchase equiment and other WGT memorabilia. Thanks Gish
  • PorkyWalrus
    607 Posts
    Mon, Apr 5 2010 1:47 PM

A late yup and welcome!

Greg.

RSS