Forums

Help › Forums

Re: $50 deposit no Nike balls

Wed, May 16 2012 6:36 AM (7 replies)
  • TheSpaghettiKid
    424 Posts
    Mon, May 14 2012 11:49 PM

I already have 3 in the bag.  But just bought $50 credits and no more balls?

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2012 2:41 AM

email: members@worldgolftour.com

• TheSpaghettiKid
    424 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2012 4:46 AM

Nevermind... offer ended on 5/13/12... I thought it was ongoing.  

Certainly nothing in this image or the image that pops up in the game client that says it was a limited time offer.  I figured the "Special" part about it was that you get FREE NIKE BALLS when you buy $20+ credits.

• TheSpaghettiKid
    424 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2012 1:36 PM

Thanks to WGTicon.  They honored the offer with 2 sleeves of balls even though I purchased after it had officially ended.  Excellent customer service!  

If I may suggest, perhaps put the dates of future offers in the graphics of the ads?

Thanks for bending the rules!  I feel appreciated... ha!

theSkid

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 4:13 AM

TheSpaghettiKid:
    They honored the offer with 2 sleeves of balls even though I purchased after it had officially ended.  Excellent customer service!  

From time to time WGT member services do SHINE!

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 6:25 AM

Very nice of wgt to do what they did,  too bad nobody goes out of their way usually to point that out.

When they have an offer for free golf balls with credit purchase though, if it says buy $20 worth,  why on earth would you buy $50 worth?   Why not spend $20 two times and get two sleeves of balls??

• TheSpaghettiKid
    424 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 6:30 AM

hpurey:

Very nice of wgt to do what they did,  too bad nobody goes out of their way usually to point that out.

When they have an offer for free golf balls with credit purchase though, if it says buy $20 worth,  why on earth would you buy $50 worth?   Why not spend $20 two times and get two sleeves of balls??

That's what I did, I just did it all at once.  

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 6:36 AM

I would be afraid that I would only get one sleeve that way.

RSS