Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Accepting an invite

rated by 0 users
Tue, May 15 2012 6:57 PM (3 replies)
  • kcalw
    152 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2012 8:19 AM

If you are playing a solo or practice round and some one invites u o play, do you have to close the game u are playing to accept the invite or can u accept the invite while u are playing another game?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2012 9:35 AM

kcalw:

If you are playing a solo or practice round and some one invites u o play, do you have to close the game u are playing to accept the invite or can u accept the invite while u are playing another game?

hi

yes, you can't have unfinished rounds, so when you accept, that round will end.

-wgticon

• kcalw
    152 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2012 1:04 PM

I accepted the round but the game would not let me accept because it showed me all ready playing. I tried to close the round i was playing but it still would not let me accept the invitation.

I am assuming i am doing something wrong since u should be able to practice while waiting for someone to respond to your invitation?

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Tue, May 15 2012 6:57 PM

You would have to forfeit the round you are currently playing. Saving it then trying to accept wont work as it will bring you back to the saved game until you either finish it or forfeit.

RSS