Forums

Help › Forums

Re: swing initiate before i swing

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 17 2012 11:17 PM (5 replies)
  • kcalw
    152 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 4:10 PM

The game has started my wing before i press the mouse. this has happened more than several times and seems to be happening more and more. it mostly happens when i am putting but has happened when i am on the tee box....Any help would be appreciated.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 7:34 PM

Hmm I have yet to hear about that problem. Are you using a wireless mouse ? Might want to be a little more detailed so someone can help you.

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 7:41 PM

Try a different mouse first. 

• JSSfamilyfungolf
    76 Posts
    Wed, May 16 2012 11:37 PM

RUNWME:

Try a different mouse first. 

I think it's not the mouse problem. I have problems too but not that one. That's when I click very early and the screen shows that it has gone very right and the shot was very right and entered the bunker. Putting yes also happens.

Wgt please solve this.

• RUNWME
    1,011 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2012 8:48 AM

Do you realise how many times WGT has heard

"I never had any problems with premature eclickulations before meeting  you WGT. SO its NOT me , it must be you!"

In truth , very doubtful its on wgt's end.  Try going to programs and deleting your flash player and reinstalling.  That sorts out odd flash bugs that creep in from time to time.

The same problem happened to me when I was first learning how to do it. . For me it was over excitement. When sliding  mouse for back swing, my finger flinches on the mouse button.

Changing mice (mouse) fixed that as new one is stiffer to click which cuts down on my premature eclickulations that frequently resulted in unwanted messes.

Eitherway good luck with your prob

• gatordee
    281 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2012 11:17 PM

I had the same problem and for 3 months I could not figure it out. Since it seemed to happen on mostly putts, I thought for sure it was a wgt problem. Finally, the right side clicker stopped working and I purchased a new mouse and BAM! Problem fixed!!! And just for a little extra info, I went out and bought the Razor Death Adder and LOVE it!!!! You can program the sensitivity on all the buttons and also program them to work the keys on your computer. Like instead of hitting the space bar when I want to zoom in, I just click the button I programmed the mouse to operate it. My meter is even running better and it is night and day. I had the Logitech M 510 prior which is still a very nice mouse but nothing compared to the Razor. Best Buy has them at %30 off now jfyi. Hope this helps.

RSS