Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Loading Issues

rated by 0 users
Sun, May 20 2012 2:57 AM (5 replies)
  • flogomatic
    65 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2012 1:53 AM

For the past couple of days I have been having loading issues, by where the game stalls until it tells me i have no internet connection found. When i click retry it says UNEXPECTED ERROR and I have to close my game. 

I have cleared my cache, deleted all my sites in my flash player and expanded the available usage space to WGT and it still keeps happening.

I played a couple of rounds by myself and got through them, but as soon as I play with anyone else it invariably happens. Also today I have had problems of slow loading once i choose my game type, I have to wait 2-3 minutes before I can make course choices etc

any solutions ?

• jwhistler31
    357 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2012 7:59 AM

Also having issues - Still having issues with WGT on my laptop... any suggestions would be helpful... when wgt loads the left side where name, level firends.... will not load, cant play sign in or do anything without that loading.  Its flash run... have cleared all flash, down loaded newest version, cleared all histories.... everything I know to try.... any suggestions would be helpfuf... . that section loads to 82% then just hourglasses.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2012 8:53 AM

hi both

i recommend you both clear cache/cookies for both flash and browser and try again.

if that does not work, please try so for other browsers to see if things improve.

-wgticon

• twichipper
    424 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2012 10:03 AM

Howdy mate! :))

It has happened to me in the past as well. turns out I have too many temp files. When that happens, I have always  reverted to a free download program named "C" Cleaner, by Piriform. they also have an updated on that costs a lil as well.. best cleaner around. When you do a cleane, it can be done evryday if you want and only takes about 3 minutes to do.....best to you and happy hitting.

If this works for you, you owe me a game....lol

• jwhistler31
    357 Posts
    Thu, May 17 2012 1:08 PM

WGTicon, thanks for the response.... had already done all of that... different browser was not an option at this time.  Went through all of your suggestions a second time, this time when clearing browser noticed a box that was checked that protected the info / cookies from your favorite sites... unchecked that and cleared again and got me back hitting straight drives and missing short putts once again.... thanks for the response. 

• flogomatic
    65 Posts
    Sun, May 20 2012 2:57 AM

I have cleared cache and cookies a couple of times, I have run a cleaner and boosting program. I have installed a new browser (Iron) which I have only used for WGT. I am still having the same problem.

RSS