Sat, May 19 2012 8:36 PM (4 replies)
  • Brew825
    154 Posts
    Sat, May 19 2012 7:33 PM

Pretty drunk last night... 

• Buggyyy
    1,963 Posts
    Sat, May 19 2012 8:02 PM

You can't publicly embarrass someone on the forums. It's against the Terms & Conditions.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sat, May 19 2012 8:25 PM

Buggyyy:

You can't publicly embarrass someone on the forums. It's against the Terms & Conditions.

I embarass myself all the time on here what gives??

• skunkyone420
    173 Posts
    Sat, May 19 2012 8:27 PM

When my mom comes to visit and i'm on the computer she always say's what are the girls doing. At first i thought she was talking bout my kids. Then come to find out she was talking about most of the members in the forums. And she is right!!! What kind of grown men come on here and whine every day about sandbaggers and multi accounts? Oh wait there is 2 that come to mind MIO and Danny something not gonna give whole names. But d is biggest sandbagging master in this game but is always on icons wall saying plz look into the leader of this tourney. WTF  do yall get out of it? Does wgt send you a special batch of brownies or something. Or does your lives suck so bad that you have to gossip all day about nonsense. Work on your game and don't worry bout everyone else jesus. I've beat 56 average legends and level 90 pros i don't care how many accounts they have and why should you? If you spent the time you did playing as you did posting then most of yall would be decent. And yes i'm not the best and i'm taking time off but i do hold a diamond match play award so i can hold my own. But most of yall need to grow up. Make a post when you have a bug issue or balls being lost but stop with the gossip i swear the guys gossip here more than the girls.

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sat, May 19 2012 8:36 PM

Yo Skunk , I agree with that totally. I personally dont give a rats battoose about it. They aint cheating me . I dont play for credits. So what is the big deal . Personally IMO some of these players have played golf sims before so they know the ins and outs.

To all of you who feel cheated :

Dont play people you think are sandbagging . Add them to your own personl list and be done with it. As far as WGT events and cheaters well thats not up to you to decide who is and who isnt. None of your business really.

All I know is cheaters never win! And the only one they are fooling is themselves.

I looked at that Wolverine dude and its possible to have that stat for GIR's hell he has hardly played . It will average out once he plays a bunch more Ranked rds. If he is a multi accounter how is that affecting you?

Everyone let it go please or just search the forum and add to the already countless threads in here about that crap.

Do you know if you mind your own business you would have less worries? Worry about yourselves .

All I know from life experiences, People who worry about liars and thieves and dont trust anyone are 85% of the time the same exact way if not worst.

There I said it MIND YO BIZWHACKS.

So what now I am a cheater too LOL. Not according to my stats that's for sure.

RSS