Forums

Help › Forums

Re: I never received my credits from trialplay

rated by 0 users
Fri, Aug 3 2012 8:55 AM (7 replies)
  • BigTexasRic
    8 Posts
    Sat, May 19 2012 10:52 PM

i signed up for a credit card from BillMyParents.com and have received the card and everything and still haven't received my 2200 credits. i called trial play, wgt, 3 times...sent confirmation to both and NOTHING! Anyone know what to do now?

Ricallenx39@yahoo.com

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sat, May 19 2012 11:19 PM

Dont give up. If you have your proof you completed the offer you will get them. They have numerous complaints I am sure in which more then half are bogus. Be assertive!

• BigTexasRic
    8 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 12:16 AM

It's been a month now and still nothing. I even wen as far as to order a second card, and nothing from that. Ive talked to the card company, Trialpay, and i want to get ahold of someone at WGT, but cant figure out how to. Oh well, say la vi

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 12:32 AM

did you cntact them thru the suppport tab?

sorry

spelling if off tnight:)

• BigTexasRic
    8 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 12:22 PM

sorry about that quote...i dont know where it came from..Question?...what is the difference between a Tour Master and  a master?

• BigTexasRic
    8 Posts
    Tue, Jul 10 2012 12:23 PM

and trialpay never gave me credits they were supposed to. i even applied twice.

• SgtAxeman
    3 Posts
    Tue, Jul 31 2012 4:36 PM

Did this ever get resolved?  Same thing with me no credits.

• SHRUDE
    5,835 Posts
    Fri, Aug 3 2012 8:55 AM

You need to click into the Support area for the Trial Pay section of offers, scroll down the list of all offers you have participated and select the Credit Card one.

Then submit your proof. usually the confirmation email, including the email header.

at the Bottom of every page in WGT there is a SUPPORT link for WGT this will offer a link to the 'CUSTOMER SUPPORT TEAM' 

http://www.wgt.com/help-request.aspx

also, this is email address: members@worldgolftour.com

They are usually fairly prompt in reply however they can get busy so need to be more patient.

RSS