Forums

Help › Forums

Re: I am really worried:

Tue, May 22 2012 11:41 PM (6 replies)
  • hightenor
    9 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2012 1:33 PM

On 5-21-12, I went to the pro shop for the first time. I selected a new driver and gave all of my credit card information and the hit the purchase button. However, I have now played 5 additional rounds and that driver does not appear in my bag and the game won't let me use it. I have tried everything I know to do to see if I made a mistake or got charged for something I am not getting to use. I suppose it might be possible since I am still just an amateur, that I was not allowed to by such a driver but the purchase process never showed me that my action was denied. How do I know that my card won't get charged the $ 14.00 for something I did not get?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, May 21 2012 7:25 PM

hi

we checked your account and the purchase didnt go through. you can verify so by clicking on the account tab (top left).

please repurchase

-wgticon

• Svejko
    3 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 2:36 AM

hi mate can u tell me please why I can`t set up any skins game . I play this game for a long time a I thing I spend lot of money here 2 . Just good reason please 

Svejko

• Svejko
    3 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 2:37 AM

hi mata can u tell me why I can`t set up any skins game . Svejko thx

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 11:07 AM

Svejko:

hi mate can u tell me please why I can`t set up any skins game . I play this game for a long time a I thing I spend lot of money here 2 . Just good reason please 

Svejko

hi

what is the error you are having? were you able to setup skins before and now you can't?

can you please post a screenshot?

-wgticon

• Svejko
    3 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 10:49 PM

looks like is all good now. I let u know if this happening again. Thx mate

• JAMESBALDINI
    266 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 11:41 PM

You can tell wgt to delete all your credit card info from your profile

james

RSS