Forums

Help › Forums

Re: wild shots-ez driver

rated by 0 users
Wed, May 23 2012 5:51 AM (4 replies)
  • vcoach
    18 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 5:46 PM

anyway to stop them or anticipate them? i play the wind, etc, but boom, out of the blue it goes WAY off line, OB, fescue, etc.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 8:55 PM

hi

no, they are meant to be introduce clubs. you have another set in bag or many better ones in pro shop :)

-wgticon

• Hewsey
    1,957 Posts
    Tue, May 22 2012 10:29 PM

You are at level 54, go get better clubs, if your budget can afford it. Problem  sorta solved. Then a whack of practice IMO

• vcoach
    18 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 4:13 AM

Hewsey:

You are at level 54, go get better clubs, if your budget can afford it. Problem  sorta solved. Then a whack of practice IMO

my wife would kill me if i spent cash on this game LOL. will just have to build up the credits(surveys, videos, etc) tks all

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Wed, May 23 2012 5:51 AM

vcoach:

Hewsey:

my wife would kill me if i spent cash on this game LOL. will just have to build up the credits(surveys, videos, etc) tks all

I looked at your equipment and it appears you've switched everything but the driver to the beginner clubs instead of the EZ Swing ones. I gotta give you credit for the scoring you've done with the EZ Swings. I can hardly believe you've been able to stand the game playing so many rounds with the EZ's. I barely lasted a day until I figured out how to rid myself of those things. Nice score in the Virtual US Open Quali BTW. The Championship tees with EZ Swing clubs had to be brutal. :-)

RSS