Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Bad surveys

rated by 0 users
Thu, May 31 2012 5:08 PM (2 replies)
  • bronyaur
    5 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 3:19 AM

I am tired of filling out 7 minutes of these surveys only to find out Im not qualified for them,and I answered questions related to what Ive been buying and what I like type questions then not being credited,Ive wasted over a half hour of my time without getting the credits,the way I see it they owe 193 credits times 4 to me and Im letting WGT know this is going on,that they are getting away with these questions and not paying the credits,Ty,and I hope they can figure it out,

• WGTpizza
    1,656 Posts
    Thu, May 31 2012 4:35 PM

Hey bronyaur,

Sorry to hear the surveys we offer as a way for our players to earn free credits didn't meet your expectations. To clear up any confusion: certain surveys are only available to those who fit the demographic they are looking for. If you answer their precursory questions and you do not qualify, you will not be eligible for the survey.

Not to worry though, you should keep trying different surveys until you find one that you qualify for, or you can earn credits by winning games or you can purchase credits through our pro shop.

There is no need to participate in the surveys if you want to play WGT - just like the game, it's free and voluntary :)

Stay classy,

-WGTpizza

RSS