Help › Forums

Re: Home screen small

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 2 2012 3:54 PM (8 replies)
  • hibbysam
    74 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 12:14 PM

Hi Guys

Has anyone else's home screen gone really small and  narrow?  The left side is normal size but can only see half of it because the middle goes over it, Middle and right hand sides have just gone really small to fit overall size.  I can barely read this as I type.

Any ideas??

Sorry, can't work out how to paste screenshot even though I have copied to word......

Cheers

Sam

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 12:59 PM

Hi

try right clicking and selecting either zoom in or zoom out. I think I had the same issue before :)

-wgticon

• hibbysam
    74 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 2:06 PM

Don't have that option in the menu.

Thanks anyway.

• NukeRat
    325 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 2:14 PM

If you are using chrome then click the wrench in the top right and check your zoom level.  If you are using IE I think it is under tools or something like that.  Check the zoom there as well.  You can also hold ctrl and move your mouse button up and back to change the zoom.  This will apply if the issue is your zoom settings for your browser.  If it is something else then this will not solve the problem.  Just check and I hope this helps my friend.

-Nuke

Double checked.  If you are using IE then click on the little gear in the top right corner.  That is where you will find your zoom setting for that browser.

• hibbysam
    74 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 2:46 PM

YAY!   Cheers NukeRat.

Zoom was at 75% but why only WGT affected?

Sam

• NukeRat
    325 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 3:00 PM

What prolly happened was you accidentally held down ctrl and moved your mouse wheel at some point in the past.  It happens occasionally.  However, it normally only effects the site you are looking at when you do it.  Not any new tabs or anything along those lines.  

Glad you were able to get it fixed my friend.

-Nuke

• woodworkerjunkie
    237 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 3:22 PM

NukeRat:
    You can also hold ctrl and move your mouse button up and back to change the zoom.

Thanks NukeRat! learned something new today!

• NukeRat
    325 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 3:42 PM

You bet my friend.

-Nuke

• walterjordan
    134 Posts
    Sat, Jun 2 2012 3:54 PM

TY.....GG and GL

RSS