Forums

Help › Forums

Re: permanently delete putt helper

rated by 0 users
Sun, Jun 3 2012 4:13 PM (5 replies)
  • Palatius
    16 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 11:28 AM

I got this putt helper for free from WGT at some point, but the thing is I HATE that darn thing.

I'm more of a play by feel player, I'm not a robot.

Every time I reopen the game browser I have to manually turn it off again...

Is there a way to delete it permanently without wasting balls? or without having to make 96 more puts?

thanks,

Palatius

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 3:44 PM

hi

you can disable it by going to game options, scrolling all the way down and checking the box to disable it.

-wgticon

• Palatius
    16 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 4:13 PM

yea I already knew that you can disable, it as I stated in my OP.

Every time you close your game browser and reopen it. It resets it again to be enabled and then you have to go in and disable it yet again.

I want it permanently gone. its extremely annoying and distracting.

• NukeRat
    325 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 5:06 PM

Icon, I think he is doing this.  The problem is that he has to do it every time he opens the browser.  

If you are clearing your cache each time I believe you will have to readjust your setting each time.  If you do not clear your cache it should maintain the last settings you changed. There are times however that your settings will reset without clearing your cache.  It actually happened to me yesterday.  But it was only like the second time it happened without me clearing the cache that I can remember.  

Sorry if I misunderstood the comments.  If not then I hope this answers your question my friend.

-Nuke

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Sun, Jun 3 2012 5:38 PM

Short answer no, best option, set a practice round, hit on green and just keep putting until you reach maximum shots allowed, approx 10 per hole. Might take you a little time, but no wear on balls, or just swap out for the free ones.

Cheers

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Jun 4 2012 1:49 AM

NukeRat:

Icon, I think he is doing this.  The problem is that he has to do it every time he opens the browser.  

If you are clearing your cache each time I believe you will have to readjust your setting each time.  If you do not clear your cache it should maintain the last settings you changed. There are times however that your settings will reset without clearing your cache.  It actually happened to me yesterday.  But it was only like the second time it happened without me clearing the cache that I can remember.  

Sorry if I misunderstood the comments.  If not then I hope this answers your question my friend.

-Nuke

\

probably so:)

thanks!

RSS