Help › Forums

Re: c'mon wgt .........recent winners

rated by 0 users
Fri, Jun 8 2012 3:38 PM (4 replies)
  • crgade
    490 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 1:12 PM

Is there a list , link or post that shows the recent winners

specifically the CTTH winners I have come across posts asking for this since March 2010, in which we were told that wgt was working on it.

Many many people play these things and the prizes are suppose to be random. I do not think that people are turning down 500 credits so therefore the prize should be awarded in 22 days like most of the rules stat.

I do not believe that we should have to send a self addressed stamped envelop to wgt to find out the winners .

So WGT where are the winners listed..........

use to occasionally be listed in the news section but that has stopped

So I guess I am asking officially who won the ctth prizes for Jan, Feb,March, April ,May for this year so far.......

Winners list .....please............

if someone can show me where the list is it would be appreciated and wgt my apoliges but until then

where is it?

• Kindle2010
    602 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 2:40 PM

Top of page, TOURNAMENTS, then click on TOURNAMENT RESULTS.......

Last 5 weeks worth there, earlier I don't know, however if you have played in them go to your profile, then click on score history, then click on the tournament you want to see, will open the scoring results for that tourney.

Cheers

• crgade
    490 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 3:00 PM

Yes Kindle2010 you will see the score results if its for credits I believe you also see payout or you can go figure it out with wgt payout grid

what I am talking about is the random draw prizes for tournaments like the monthly ctth sweeps...................

• WGTNiblick
    26 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 3:12 PM

Thanks for the suggestion.  This is long overdue and we will begin posting winners of sweepstakes and real-world prizes within the next week or two in a new Forum section.

Thanks.

• crgade
    490 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 3:38 PM

Thank you WGTNiblick was starting to wonder bout this

RSS