Forums

Help › Forums

Re: You have not provided a country of residence. Click here to update your eligibility.

rated by 0 users
Sat, Jun 30 2012 11:32 PM (6 replies)
  • Masterius
    33 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 3:56 PM

"You have not provided a country of residence.Click here to update your eligibility."

I have clicked this until I'm sick.  I have provided my country of residence, and birth date, and zip code.  What the heck more do I need to do to have this updated and, more importantly, have that update stick?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 4:23 PM

hi

if it still does not work, please email us at members@worldgolftour.com and we can try it on our end.

-wgticon

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 10:05 PM

I assume you've already clicked on your Account button and filled in the billing info.

• Masterius
    33 Posts
    Sat, Jun 9 2012 8:52 PM

piztaker:

I assume you've already clicked on your Account button and filled in the billing info.

No; I've already clicked on my Account button and filled in the contact information, including city, state, country and zip code.  Where does anything state that I need to provide credit card info in order to validate where I live?

• Masterius
    33 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 5:51 PM

Still waiting for assistance.  I've emailed members@worldgolftour.com but have received no response.  I'm unable to enter billing information without actually purchasing credits.  

Little help?

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2012 1:28 AM

Hi

ill check on it tomorrow :)

This week is a extra busy with US Open being hosted near the offices, so some of our personnel have been on the course, brushing up on the game:)

-wgticon

• Masterius
    33 Posts
    Sat, Jun 30 2012 11:32 PM

Just checking back in on this.

~Masterius

RSS