Forums

Help › Forums

Re: All Clubs

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 12 2012 12:28 PM (1 replies)
  • Maria555
    5 Posts
    Fri, Jun 8 2012 7:29 PM

Every club on WGT works just fine. (If used right) Sometimes people do great with there clubs, some people don't do well with them and upgrade the irons and do great. Courtney01 is one of the best players on WGT i know, and watch her replays. Back to clubs, here are all the clubs on WGT that you get:

DR, 3W, 3H (5W) 3I-PW SW LW and Putter.

The clubs are suppose to help you and improve your gave. The DR is the most important club of all. It also has the most amount of distance because it's of tees. The 3W is a 2nd longest distance club and it's the highest club you can hit off the fairway on this game. The 3H or named the 5W is good out of 20-25% rough and useful with punch full backspin in 30-40% rough. The 3I-5I has the most distance in irons, and is flies lower than higher numbered irons. The 4I is useful when in 30-40% rough or in Light fescue (30-40%) when in a far distance from pin. Useful too when in higher percantages like 50-60%, 60-70%. Not useful for 80-90%. (Med Brush) The 6I is a medium club that is usefull for fairway shots. Irons 7-9 or more pitched irons the fly higher are able to stop quicker than other irons. The PW is a more pitched club that flies realy high and lands softly near the hole. It's usefull when about 75-130yrds from pin. (don't use PW at 135yrds with a starter set) If there isn't a lot of green to work with and need the ball to stop near the hole for a easy putt for whatever. The SW is the even more pitched and stops the ball quickly with little green to work with. A SW will be used out of bunker, and also a PW. The SW use out of a bunker when your within 45yrds of the pin. The SW can do 5 types of swings: Full, Punch, Pitch, Chip and Flop. The flop is the not really used type of swing, but I see some people use it. The flop doesn't go high, but it stop the ball within 3yrds. The LW is the most pitched club in golf, and goes the highest of all of the clubs on WGT. The LW is good to swing around 52-75yrds away from the pin. (Don't do LW starter at 75yrds.) The putter, goes on greens from a # of feet.  That's a Tutorial of all the clubs.

Maria555 

• Nicholas1475348
    11 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2012 12:28 PM

Nice tutorial. Wondering about other things....... Is there a tutorial about upgraded clubs? (Beginners would love to read your tutorial carefully).

Hope that other people will respond except me.

Nick

RSS