Forums

Help › Forums

Re: wgt nation flags / membership

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 12 2012 9:00 AM (8 replies)
  • whiteeagle147
    58 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 6:42 PM

wgt  to whom it concerns  could you post when you will be accepting new members into the wgt nation and giving out the flags. I have this question asked at lease three times a week. can you please help.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                     thank you                                                                                          

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 10:59 PM

HI :)

I believe the system constantly invites once certain requirements have been met.

-wgticon

p.s it seems you are already a member?>

• SgtScramble
    30 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 1:30 AM

I love how a Tour Pro Who has only been here a couple months more than me, and who has clearly spent way less money than me on the site (granted he has played more rounds than me) gets an invite... but I'm left behind (someone who has clealry spent, and won alot in the time he has been here).....

I guess I just dont understand the requirements.. (which seem to change on a daily basis anyways....)

• piztaker
    5,743 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 1:56 AM
  • whiteeagle147
    58 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 3:20 AM

yes i am a member

• darbydad1952
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 7:42 AM

i amnew t online play.how do i id a game to just play. i cnt find the loginpage on a regulsr basis and now have 5different players.  this siet sux. what am i doing wrng?

• Lashe
    824 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 1:20 PM

Spelling and punctuation for starters...........

• SgtScramble
    30 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2012 8:50 AM

piztaker:

I know that people have been able to click the link and get taken to a submission page for joining... however this is all it takes me to...

Sorry, you're not eligible for the WGT NATION, but we'll email you when you are and please check back again.

errr oh well lol.

• hpurey
    11,505 Posts
    Tue, Jun 12 2012 9:00 AM

Lashe:

Spelling and punctuation for starters...........

Yes, this!!!  LMAO

RSS