Forums

Help › Forums

Re: REDWOOD PUTTER

rated by 0 users
Mon, Jun 11 2012 10:54 AM (4 replies)
  • GRAYDONAL
    29 Posts
    Sun, Jun 10 2012 11:51 PM

HAS ANYONE NOTICED WHEN PUTTING HOW THE REDWOOD PUTTER TENDS TO PUSH THE BALL INSTEAD OF PUTTING THROUGH THE BALL AND UP SO THE BALL HAS A TRUE COURSE?

THE RESULT OF THE PUTTER  ON THE BALL TENDS TO PUSH THE BALL SLIGHTLY MEANING YOU WILL TEND TO FINISH ON THE HIGH SIDE OF THE HOLE?

• swdeva
    238 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 1:00 AM

Yes i have noticed it but it doesnt happen all the time maybe few times during a game. For me anyway.

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 4:46 AM

GRAYDONAL:

HAS ANYONE NOTICED WHEN PUTTING HOW THE REDWOOD PUTTER TENDS TO PUSH THE BALL INSTEAD OF PUTTING THROUGH THE BALL AND UP SO THE BALL HAS A TRUE COURSE?

THE RESULT OF THE PUTTER  ON THE BALL TENDS TO PUSH THE BALL SLIGHTLY MEANING YOU WILL TEND TO FINISH ON THE HIGH SIDE OF THE HOLE?

Totally agree with both comments & a few times a round is getting too many !! Will try L77 Nike in 1 Level....will let u know...

• GARRYCARTER
    1,533 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 6:14 AM

I've had this problem several times with the Nike L77+ putter too, looks as though the ball skids instead of rolling & it's very annoying as it affects the pace of the putt cost plenty of birdies .

GC.

• GolfDum
    396 Posts
    Mon, Jun 11 2012 10:54 AM

Hmmmmm. I have seen this with the Nike putter but not me using it. A good friend of mine that I play with daily has this exact issue but we have never been able to put our finger on what is truly happenning.

RSS