Help › Forums

Re: Countries

Wed, Jun 20 2012 12:26 PM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • SweetiePie91
    269 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 11:41 PM

gofbals:
    I live in the USA  and am not allowed to enter certain tournaments because of the state i'm in,So its not because of WGT its because of laws of your country and state.I can see no reason why WGT would do otherwise if the laws were the same.

Show me the law which says that gambling about money in blitz/matchplay/skins is allowed but if you gamble about money in stroke play its wrong wrong wrong. Please...

• YUBHatin
    105 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 2:37 PM

SweetiePie91:

YUBHatin:
    As far as the CTTH(lottery prizes) I don't know.

So what you are saying is that blitz challenges is lottery? That its only luck?

Whats the difference in putting money into a blitz/match play challenge than to put it into a strokeplay tournament? I dont see the difference to be honest...

Never said that, Blitz, challenge matches and RG's are straight up gambling. CTTH is a prize to a randomly drawn winner a.k.a. LOTTERY.

• SweetiePie91
    269 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 12:16 PM

So what you are saying is that it is ok for me in  my country to win money when gambling BUT I cant win money from lotteries? I have bought many lottery tickets in my country and im sure its not illegal :)

Must be some other reason WGT chooses to do it...

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 12:26 PM

SweetiePie91:

So what you are saying is that it is ok for me in  my country to win money when gambling BUT I cant win money from lotteries? I have bought many lottery tickets in my country and im sure its not illegal :)

Must be some other reason WGT chooses to do it...

Would like to know too,If spain has laws against such then so be it, but I'm English & a British Citizen living here..It' shouldn't be down to your IP address ,just your nationality and it's Laws ??

• PAGES
RSS