Sat, Jun 16 2012 6:54 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 5:41 PM

alosso:

Good point Josh!

About counting scores:

I am one 63 (or two 64s) shy of the tier-up to TM.

Half of my counting scores are 64s plus four 65s. On the better side, there is one 58 and 13 combined 60s and 62s. Thus, the 64s do count and help a lot :)

This upcoming step is about time after env. 470 Master rounds. It will be a challenge to thoroughly learn the Tournament greens and I foresee advancing to Legend maybe after further 1000 rounds.

Certainly I won't forget to have lots of fun in the meantime!

Tourney greens not that bad .. i actually prefer them to very fast greens .. it's the only change from M to TM, pretty seamless IMO .. Legend, now that will be altogether different ballgame ..

• alosso
    21,060 Posts
    Fri, Jun 15 2012 10:11 PM

chris5214:

Tourney greens not that bad .. i actually prefer them to very fast greens .. it's the only change from M to TM, pretty seamless IMO .. Legend, now that will be altogether different ballgame ..

I'm faring not too bad on Tourney greens, preferring them to "fast" and slower greens. Alas, VF have become my ballroom in countless rounds since TP - sooo familiar!

Plus, the Olympic greens which dominate my current TG experience have intimidating slopes. More often than good for me I totally misread the line and threeputt :(

Today, I'm not really thinking of the Legend tier. Hopefully, I'll be allowed to hit real greens again when this comes close.

See my mission statement:

"Nothing compares to outdoor golf!"

• chris5214
    1,937 Posts
    Sat, Jun 16 2012 6:07 AM

alosso:

"Nothing compares to outdoor golf!"

Amen to that

• PAGES
RSS