Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Glitches resulting in lost balls..

Mon, Jun 18 2012 12:49 PM (8 replies)
  • alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 6:11 AM

How do i go about informing WGT of major error ? hit ball in hole on No 6 St.Georges(see re-play on profile)it then travelled another 100yrds ! Surely no-ones seen this before....I read another member saying they will replace this (brand new) ball if it is an obvious computer error,which that shot outcome can surely only be ???..Ty Andy..in advance..

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 6:42 AM

alcaucin:

How do i go about informing WGT of major error ? hit ball in hole on No 6 St.Georges(see re-play on profile)it then travelled another 100yrds ! Surely no-ones seen this before....I read another member saying they will replace this (brand new) ball if it is an obvious computer error,which that shot outcome can surely only be ???..Ty Andy..in advance..

Send an e mail directly to WGT with a link to the replay in it. I've never seen anything like that before. I watched it very closely and listened for the ball hitting the stick while landing in the hole. It never made a sound. I've had one shot where I hit the stick while it went in the hole and jumped out but nothing like what I just saw.

• jld51
    406 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 7:06 AM

To much backspin. lol

• WarnersSafeCure
    682 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 9:51 AM

lol. some shot.    deffo an error.    the ball would have never come out at that angle. 

• labordayk
    389 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 10:18 AM

Now, THAT"S a bug!

That's the weirdest damn replay I've ever seen (or heard).

• WarnersSafeCure
    682 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 11:40 AM

yea labor, it was like the ball went down to the bowels of the earth, then came screamin up thro the green 3 foot from the cup lol.     send that to mr spielburg.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 12:10 PM

Hi

over the years I seen maybe 10-20 of these. They happen, but rarely. Not sure why though not even how to reproduce it.

-wgticon

• alcaucin
    9,041 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 12:37 PM

WGTicon:

Hi

over the years I seen maybe 10-20 of these. They happen, but rarely. Not sure why though not even how to reproduce it.

-wgticon

Thanks WGT for sorting it promptly  Andy..

• Jerm65
    1,413 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 12:49 PM

Yancy's Special Report

There's an explanation in there, courtesy of the Yancyman.  Probably best not to discuss it until after the Virtual Open's over though.  We don't be needing the hijinks gettin' cranked up to 10 and whatnot.....   ;)

RSS