Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Videos wont play.

rated by 0 users
Wed, Jun 20 2012 1:43 PM (6 replies)
  • Firemantx
    7 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 6:21 AM

I have double checked and triple checked to be sure that I have 3rd party cookies enabled. I have up graded my flash, but I still can not get the videos to play. Anyone know of a solution? I am running windows XP.

• WGTicon
    12,511 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 12:05 PM

Hi

i'll let others know to check into this. thanks for the report

-wgticon

• canuck4everr
    100 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 3:58 PM

Firemantx:

I have double checked and triple checked to be sure that I have 3rd party cookies enabled. I have up graded my flash, but I still can not get the videos to play. Anyone know of a solution? I am running windows XP.

What browser you using ?

• Firemantx
    7 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 10:18 AM

Internet Explorer

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 1:16 PM

I use FireFox and Chrome....no videos to play in three days now. Of course three days ago it had the fill in your information thing again that I've filled out 4 times now since its inception and nothing has played since. Yes....same information given each time.

• MioKontic
    4,646 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 5:28 AM

TeeWade:

I use FireFox and Chrome....no videos to play in three days now. Of course three days ago it had the fill in your information thing again that I've filled out 4 times now since its inception and nothing has played since. Yes....same information given each time.

When it asks for this information and you submit it, it simply asks you again.  I found that on the second time simply click SKIP and the videos will show.  Works for me that way at least.

• TeeWade
    1,216 Posts
    Wed, Jun 20 2012 1:43 PM

MioKontic:

TeeWade:

When it asks for this information and you submit it, it simply asks you again.  I found that on the second time simply click SKIP and the videos will show.  Works for me that way at least.

Okie Dokie,  thanks for the reply bud  :)

RSS