Forums

Help › Forums

Re: level up

Tue, Jun 19 2012 1:24 AM (6 replies)
  • 66handicap
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 11:12 AM

Suggest courses for leveling up, lowering my average, making some nice scores? Also how and where can I get more credits, without paying money. I spend enough money on real golf.

• fatboy58
    2 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 11:35 AM

St Andrews is where i made all my moves from hack to master. I just watch all the adds in earn free credits to buy equipment. Have over 4500 now and haven't paid for any of them.

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 11:36 AM

With all starter clubs less the driver you're asking a lot to lower your average. St A and Kiawah seem to be the low scoring Courses.

Wave your curser over "Get Credits" at the top of the page and you'll find "Earn Free Credits...check it out. You can do consumer surveys and watch commercial videos for free credits.

• WarnersSafeCure
    682 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 11:57 AM

it can be a time consuming business doin surveys,  with no results at the end of it.  search the threads and you will see what i mean.  watchin the videos may be your best bet.  the b-es balls you are using ,will not help your cause.  gain a few credits by watching the videos and get yourself some wgt tour-sd balls, at 49 credits. per sleeve. you will see a big difference.  though not the best of balls they will give you more controll over your shots.  im affraid its small steps and a learning curve bud.  we have all been there.

re -courses deffo st andrews,   kiawah can be difficult unless you know the greens very well.     its all practice practice practice

• BustaSpliff
    417 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 12:27 PM

Its  getting a big con this game ,money makeing wise now, ive plated for over a yr still tour pro had a drvier gifted me an a 52 wedge as im disabled an unable too work,but as for surveys being from UK they never work forme.

But too level  up  u can  buy a Level up.i think is wrong as its took me ages too level up without a cheat,yet WGT are straight on the band wagon offering this deal,so some 1 can get too level 92 in 2 mins.if they buy them..  pisses me off. 

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Mon, Jun 18 2012 1:30 PM

IIRC the level up bars stop at about level 60.

• scottymufc
    81 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 1:24 AM

i presume ur referring to people like me, who watch all the ads and videos to gain credits, also i have jioned william hill through wgt     ,made a lottery account a netflix account,earning a few thousand just from that,i dont do surveys,i play every day, and have worked my way up. you been a member for 2 yrs and never bought anything,so when u see someone doing ok on the game and progressing, they must have cheated?buy some kit and stop moaning , you tight git, and no i never have used a level up.i play tournament golf, which counts for more,if i just played blitz all the time i would still be a hack.

RSS