Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Take Surveys Tab

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 19 2012 10:17 AM (6 replies)
  • MBidney
    145 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 6:29 AM

"We're sorry, there are no options available to earn Credits right now. We have new options available every few days so please check back tomorrow."

Is every one getting the same message?  Has been like that for days.

• srellim234
    2,077 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 8:20 AM

The "Take Survey" tab has been working correctly for me. Every few days I do get a new offer or two through it.

On the chance that you weren't aware of it, surveys are also available using the "Complete Offers" tab to the left of the "Take Surveys" one. Over the years I've had the best luck with MyView and Ampario. Others have had better luck with one or two others and no luck with Ampario. Many people have reported thay've had no luck with any surveys from any company.

Tips for getting the 75 credits from MyView.

Answer truthfully so you don't have to remember past lies. The demographic you fill in will be retained while you try to qualify for a survey within the offer. Although each survey repeats the demographic questions, you might get booted if your answer doesn't match the last one. Most of the time I am disqualified from the first survey they put me in. They ask you if you want to see if there's another survey you qualify for. Click on yes; most of the time I finally get a survey on about the third or fourth repeat of that. It has taken as many as 10 or 15 tries to either get one or be denied for the day.

• DannyPhan
    1,013 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 9:00 AM

Nope, works fine for me.

Just earned a couple hundred credits yesterday.

have you tried clearing your browser cache and cookies???

• Subtle
    17 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 9:08 AM

Yep I get the same thing constantly.  Cleaning cache and cookies doesn't do a thing.

• MBidney
    145 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 9:41 AM

Yea that didn't help me out.  Cleared everything out and no luck.  WGT any suggestions?

• MBidney
    145 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 9:56 AM

Just fired up my laptop and am seeing the same thing.  So does WGT block you out taking surveys after you aquire a certain amount of credits?

• CerinoDevoti
    3,232 Posts
    Tue, Jun 19 2012 10:17 AM

MBidney:

Just fired up my laptop and am seeing the same thing.  So does WGT block you out taking surveys after you aquire a certain amount of credits?

Absolutely not. AFAIK, WGT is not connected with the survey companies directly.

RSS