Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Survey says "No thanks" . . . without asking anything!?

Sat, Jul 7 2012 9:00 PM (15 replies)
  • PAGES
  • LOLserver
    3,522 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 5:00 PM

Surveys always look for computers IP & can not be done but after 24hrs. By deleting all data in your browser including cache & deleting all data in your internet settings you can enter the surveys "clean"....the trick is to learn how to "qualify", as soon as you learn the qualifying process, finishing surveys successfully is not difficult.

I notice that surveys pay less & less credits over the time & the Samplicus survey keeps denying me to qualify no matter what I do. I think they are fixing that particular survey.

Surveys keeps me running with balls & equipment & no need to enter RG's to earn credits. 

• boylee0
    38 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 9:00 PM

kent, same here mate,been playing 6 months now n never been accepted, i'm expecting a hole in one first lol )

• Masterius
    33 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 9:39 PM

I think most have you have missed the point of what I'd said.  

I understand all about caches, etc, but it's a bit starting to simply click on a survey banner and, without entering or confirming a single thing, to be told I don't qualify.  

Submitting age, location and other simple demographical info and then being told I don't qualify is one thing.  But it's a bit surprising to be disqualified without a single question.

• courteneyfish
    15,796 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 10:02 PM

bypass07:

they work foy you maybe, but for the majority of players they get turned down constantly.i hope you enjoy you callaway ballsbut have a little empathy for those who get turned down repeatedly.

How do you know that the majority get turned down constantly?

• pjctas0822
    4,591 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 10:25 PM

alosso:

Imagine what they can do with all the free information you gave them while trying to qualify...

Create advertisements list and sell them to other companies for a profit.

• whiteeagle147
    58 Posts
    Sat, Jul 7 2012 10:54 PM

It is a loose loose battle soon as you see wgt just wants your money shh. on top of that if you complain they do not fix it they take it away. These forums are for the wgt to read then they laugh at us. If this is not so then why am i not getting credits from videos, oh there has not been any.If wgt would use news or post hey there is trouble with this we need to fix it and then fix it folks might be happier. Sure I like this game WGT has come alond ways but come on they can move a little faster.

• PAGES
RSS