Forums

Help › Forums

Re: Can someone play a round with me so i can figure out what im doing wrong?

rated by 0 users
Tue, Jun 26 2012 12:18 AM (13 replies)
  • PAGES
  • godelescher
    636 Posts
    Sun, Jun 24 2012 7:14 PM

jlwtlw,

I don't know if you know it, but you have some of the game's best offering their help to you.

Kudos to you for asking and kudos to them for offering.

• pUGfANmn
    436 Posts
    Mon, Jun 25 2012 9:52 PM

godelescher:

jlwtlw,

I don't know if you know it, but you have some of the game's best offering their help to you.

+1

Which also raises an idea - With The Deviations taking on the world and the WGT All Star Match Play tournament, I think it would be pretty awesome to have WGT Admin match play tournament...Have CC's put together a team to take 'em on and see how the rest of us can fair...Pride is on the line, with the prize being the ability to say that your CC team conquered the Admin team...

• lee22sharon
    1,419 Posts
    Mon, Jun 25 2012 10:16 PM

Sounds like the prisoners playing the guards.  An old Burt Reynolds movie Last Yard.  not my nickle this time.

pUGfANmn:

godelescher:

jlwtlw,

+1

Which also raises an idea - With The Deviations taking on the world and the WGT All Star Match Play tournament, I think it would be pretty awesome to have WGT Admin match play tournament...Have CC's put together a team to take 'em on and see how the rest of us can fair...Pride is on the line, with the prize being the ability to say that your CC team conquered the Admin team...

• MBaggese
    15,367 Posts
    Tue, Jun 26 2012 12:18 AM

pUGfANmn:

That'd be cool, but I have a fear that Icon has wee bit of an advantage.

But, here's what I'll do...and let Icon figure out the handicaps....have them all play with starter clubs and balls...and the winner get's an Amicis pizza delivered.

Sure they will split it up, but hey.....little in house rivalry is a good thing!

So lets let the admins get some rounds in to get tuned up.

Icon can figure out a fair deal HC, and no one has anything to lose

But (IMO) I put my money on that pizza feller....I think he REALLY has something to play for!

• PAGES
RSS